Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #50 2020 July

Guest Slipper Guyquad

4 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Possible I suppose, there's no evidence to say otherwise. Who know's what she does outside the apartment, nobody in this forum for sure.

the only evidence you have got is that she has only slept with one man in the last 7 years..  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

the only evidence you have got is that she has only slept with one man in the last 7 years..  

True.  The only evidence is that she puts her heels in her ears for a crowd of lecherous men (and a few women) for money.   No evidence she actually fucks for money, right?

Just the tip and only for a minute.

• Confused 1

à l’instant, Pepe a dit :

I wouldn't say nobody.

I would, not everybody bows down to your claims that you know or have known her, every forum has somebody like you who feel the need to have a 'one-up' on everyone else, again, nobody knows where she went tonight she could be doing anything.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

I would, not everybody bows down to your claims that you know or have known her, every forum has somebody like you who feel the need to have a 'one-up' on everyone else, again, nobody knows where she went tonight she could be doing anything.

Except there's quite few people including the mods that could verify it, but hey believe what you want even though it's wrong.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, gomer said:

True.  The only evidence is that she puts her heels in her ears for a crowd of lecherous men (and a few women) for money.   No evidence she actually fucks for money, right?

Just the tip and only for a minute.

i'm not sure if you're another idiot or you have got  a shit translator

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

If you people get your fondest wish and she and Malia have a hot, steamy love fest, how would that be described?  Is that fucking?  Is a penile insertion necessary to call it fucking?  Help a fella out here.

If you know the performer personally and know that the donkey's name is Fred and that he's friendly, does that make it not a donkey show.  It certainly isn't a 4H Club meeting.

Don't believe your lying eyes.   Subscribe to the fantastic delusion or you're a prick, is that right?

You guys are a hoot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, gomer said:

If you people get your fondest wish and she and Malia have a hot, steamy love fest, how would that be described?  Is that fucking?  Is a penile insertion necessary to call it fucking?  Help a fella out here.

If you know the performer personally and know that the donkey's name is Fred and that he's friendly, does that make it not a donkey show.  It certainly isn't a 4H Club meeting.

Don't believe your lying eyes.   Subscribe to the fantastic delusion or you're a prick, is that right?

You guys are a hoot.

Hey it's our resident cc tyranny making his/her appearance.

• Like 4

I'm here for the same reason you're here.

Apparently, some of you are so wracked with guilt over your shameful, dirty urges that you need to invent other reasons to be here that make the jacking off secondary.  Now you're not quite so despicable and dirty and can live with yourself. 

This is a site where the participants get paid for titillating the audience with their genitalia and get paid to do it.  Just like a stripper, a hooker, or a donkey show.

Face it.  You're dirty and shameful and probably going to hell for it but you just keep on pulling your pud and trying to poke butter up everyone's ass over why you're here.  Save your breath and jerk.  It's what you're paying for.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, gomer said:

I'm here for the same reason you're here.

Apparently, some of you are so wracked with guilt over your shameful, dirty urges that you need to invent other reasons to be here that make the jacking off secondary.  Now you're not quite so despicable and dirty and can live with yourself. 

This is a site where the participants get paid for titillating the audience with their genitalia and get paid to do it.  Just like a stripper, a hooker, or a donkey show.

Face it.  You're dirty and shameful and probably going to hell for it but you just keep on pulling your pud and trying to poke butter up everyone's ass over why you're here.  Save your breath and jerk.  It's what you're paying for.

As long as I can fuck you in ass on the way out I'm good.

• Haha 6