Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #51 2020 July

surprised the comment page hasn't lit up with all the new free cameras ...especially here at the little queens palace  ..did you see the size of the '2' sausages Leora gobbled down.... save one for Malia's beaver  (pussy for those that don't use that slang)

• Haha 1

RLC changing a number of payed cams to free is obviously indicative of faltering revenue. I have mentioned the likelyhood of this on multiple occasions. Apparently, even a residence who was considered to be the number one attraction by a number of subscribers is not even making up enough of any difference. Not surprising imo, as I've been saying it seemed the interest levels of occurrences of more significantly interesting occasions seemed to be on a decline. There likely aren't many who care to observe a residence thru cams where someone stays gone half the time, and stays on a cell phone practically the rest of the time they are there. I have teenage grand children who are quite a bit more sensible and responsible about their cell phone usage.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1