Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #51 2020 July

2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

sweet dreams beautiful girls 

Leora love Malia 

👸👸🌟

😴😴

🐈😘

Yes, sweet dreams beautiful girls. Although whenever one may decide to go to sleep, she may have sweet dreams about being on her phone. 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

52 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

What is so important any day that she has to spend 4-5 hours daily on her phone. I think she has forgotten she still has a towel wrapped around her head.

Oh she hasn't forgotten about the towel...it's just that the phone has become what some would consider to be too much of a rediculous priority to her. Perhaps her friend has become one that may consider such as well.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

45 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Oh she hasn't forgotten about the towel...it's just that the phone has become what some would consider to be too much of a rediculous priority to her

guess little bo peep has a big flock, so it takes hours to stay in touch with each sheep of that flock 

• Haha 2

Good Morning

good evening 

Good morning beautiful girls so cute 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

good day of work

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Awww New, come on now, he is after all the more inteligent mind in the house. I mean, using made-up words like bullshittery, and segments of lines like Leora is play now, or the name of the some, makes him the most literate. Only in his own mind. Like his conspiracy theories and b.s. stories may relate to how he may have made it through school...if he even in fact did. But he knows some shit about some music though. I know alot about some music as well. Just happens to be not much of the music she listens to. Big whoopie assed deal. Lends an idea of what age group he may fall in.

All anyone has to do to know what the title and singer of any music is is use the Shazam app...We could all be as clever as him.🙀😹

• Like 3
  • Haha 1