Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #51 2020 July

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

All I can say is that I am neither criticising nor agreeing with Newark’s statement.

Generally speaking I think Malia did cramp Leora’s style when she first arrived, and it’s no coincidence that since that time we have seen very little dancing, vibrators, or utilising other rooms as she used to prior to Malias arrival, that’s not complaining it’s just stating a fact.

She has grown attached to Malia in other ways, but still has not got the freedom she enjoyed before..irrespective of whether or not she has a new relationship, which only takes up perhaps 40% of her awake time at best...So the other 60% of the time is spent either in Malia's company or outside the apartment trying to escape Malia’s company for a while, only she knows the reason.

I am in no way criticising Malia, and certainly not Leora, but by introducing another person to the equation has changed the dynamics, some people will enjoy how it is and others will resent change...It’s human nature....But things will not revert unless Leora wants them to or Malia chooses to  return to Russia.

I am philosophical about it,  One way or another it will work it’s self out, of that I am certain, but until it does, then no amount of complaining, whining , sarcasm or threats to halt membership will make one iota of difference to Leora or RLC, of that I am sure.

I am content to let things happen when they happen...I don’t demand anything, therefor I’m never disappointed ...It’s my new way of looking and dealing with life, and I’m cool with it.

I'm not criticising News opinions either jimbo. His opinion is based on his views just as all of ours are. I as well understand where he could feel or believe in certain ways about certain things related to those participants. Of course we all have different views formed from our perceptions which forms our opinions on various matters, and aren't always in agreeance with one another because we are after all...all different. It makes life grand doesn't it.

• Like 3

About Leora´s phone.What I´ve read here on the forum earlier is that she has Instagram and maybe vkontakt and have a lot of followers there.Maybe it´s therefore,she has to respond to her followers,otherwise they may think

she´s rude and jump off following her.Just a tought.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I respect your point of view, and I know you're a big fan of Marlia's, but I think sitting in the bathroom while someone cleans their teeth, then supervise them getting dressed to go out is taking friendship a bit too far, all I can add is I hope there's a lock on the toilet door or that could be next.

Most of them times leora has asked her a question or asked her too look  or help at something before malia goes in the bedroom  she even did it today in the bedroom, then leora started whispering to malia,  usually malia will sit on the couch looking at her phone. 

Also leora is on her own in her bedroom for 10-12 hours every day,  if she wants to bate she can any time she wants just like malia can..  They have nothing to hide .

Malia has also help leora mentally since she has been there , she really struggled in the winter months on her own.   

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Most of them times leora has asked her a question or asked her too look  or help at something before malia goes in the bedroom  she even did it today in the bedroom, then leora started whispering to malia,  usually malia will sit on the couch looking at her phone. 

Also leora is on her own in her bedroom for 10-12 hours every day,  if she wants to bate she can any time she wants just like malia can..  They have nothing to hide .

Malia has also help leora mentally since she has been there , she really struggled in the winter months on her own.   

that is also what I see, maybe people should just stop giving explanations and start enjoying watching

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

About Leora´s phone.What I´ve read here on the forum earlier is that she has Instagram and maybe vkontakt and have a lot of followers there.Maybe it´s therefore,she has to respond to her followers,otherwise they may think

she´s rude and jump off following her.Just a tought.

That's what I should have said instead of saying hiding behind her phone, it's quite obvious that she's left a lot of friends back in Russia that she wants to keep in touch with

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Her mother died

Although I believe that's been mentioned here previously, it's probably likely a matter such as that would be more appropriately mentioned in pm's rather than open public chat. Imagine how someone might feel...if they were not thinking of such...and then went to a website where they noticed something of such mentioned.

• Like 3