Leora, Malia - Videos #4 (2020)

I don't check in here very often since they changed the rules but every time I do, I see nothing but old garbage videos from years ago. I thought this was only a place to post videos from the new apartment. Obviously it's not and has deteriorated into the mess we see here.

- Videos Posted must be from this Apartment Only. Any Videos and/or Images not from the Apartment will be Removed Without Notice.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

I don't check in here very often since they changed the rules but every time I do, I see nothing but old garbage videos from years ago. I thought this was only a place to post videos from the new apartment. Obviously it's not and has deteriorated into the mess we see here.

- Videos Posted must be from this Apartment Only. Any Videos and/or Images not from the Apartment will be Removed Without Notice.

Instead of being a complainer how about you be a contributor. 🤔

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Instead of being a complainer how about you be a contributor. 🤔

I don't have a sub. You're so prolific in your comments but I don't see you contributing any current videos. I'm just stating what the rules say at the top of the page. Maybe when you start posting some current videos and being a REAL contributor, I will consider doing the same. Until then I won't bother to reply to your senseless comments.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

I don't have a sub. You're so prolific in your comments but I don't see you contributing any current videos. I'm just stating what the rules say at the top of the page. Maybe when you start posting some current videos and being a REAL contributor, I will consider doing the same. Until then I won't bother to reply to your senseless comments.

Yeah you also don't see me whinning and begging for videos either.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Pepe said:

Yeah you also don't see me whinning and begging for videos either.

Neither did I.  I stated one of the rules and you went off have cocked.

Videos Posted must be from this Apartment Only. Any Videos and/or Images not from the Apartment will be Removed Without Notice.

• Haha 2