Leora, Malia - Videos #4 (2020)

2 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

I am sorry if my Jokes hurt anybody's feeling's as i am just trying to shed a little laughter in this Crazy world we live in now.

but i will try my best to stop the Joke's and be more serious. Sorry

Don't know what you said ...but.... sometimes humour ain't pretty, sometimes people don't get it or your intention ...(sometimes comedy is deep that way)  but..... don't ever let anyone stop you from trying to joke or bring humour into our lives....  sometimes your your jokes might not be so funny, or even offensive and dark...and we the audience get the privilege to boo, or tell you to fuck off...fair price I say..... keep going, keep joking, because by the sounds of the impact of the peanut galleries criticism,  you may need more practice......  and finally  of everything I kind of know of you A. S., you  are funny and probably really don't give a shit about the critics all that much.....carry on kidding around 

( I was given similar advice as a young teen as my peer group was implying I could not be serious ????  so I spent that next summer being Mr. Serious...someone had the sense/ wisdom to say "I don't know what some idiot has said to make you feel and act you are also serious ...but one thing for sure is you are really fucking funny....don't let some assholes ruin that for us ..... and I have spent 60 years of being really fucking funny and as above, not everyone has always liked it, got it or thought I should really practice some new or better material....  or get a real job... )

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

I am sorry if my Jokes hurt anybody's feeling's as i am just trying to shed a little laughter in this Crazy world we live in now.

but i will try my best to stop the Joke's and be more serious. Sorry

Don't stop on my account. I think you're enormously funny. I wish I knew
how to find some of the GIFs you come up with. Keep being funny.

• Thanks 1