Leora, Malia - Videos #4 (2020)

On 7/25/2020 at 7:28 PM, Faze Me said:

Dans les vieilleries "C'était mieux avant" 😄 j'ai ça: 

Mais bon, pour moi une des meilleures vidéos de Leora c'est encore celle-ci: 

(Video Content No Longer Available)

Ces vidéos ont 3 ans, je remercie ceux qui les ont faites 🙂 

That's it video that someone sent me in private I'm going to upload it to the internet as well!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Donzi said:

That's it video that someone sent me in private I'm going to upload it to the internet as well!

I wouldn't bother. The .avi video that was 300 megabytes just errors out for me.

Superbes vidéos de L et P on en redemande merci elle n'est jamais plus belle que quand elle suce elle aime ça .. on voit qu'elle ne simule pas ... Oui c'était mieux avant il lui faut un mec (s) .. .

On 7/25/2020 at 7:28 PM, Faze Me said:

Dans les vieilleries "C'était mieux avant" 😄 j'ai ça: 

Mais bon, pour moi une des meilleures vidéos de Leora c'est encore celle-ci: 

(Video Content No Longer Available)

Ces vidéos ont 3 ans, je remercie ceux qui les ont faites 🙂 

Leora was extremely pretty in those days, and her blowjobs and swallowing were fantastic.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Calle said:

Leora was extremely pretty in those days, and her blowjobs and swallowing were fantastic.

I personally think she is like fine wine maturing with age and I wish I could taste her and she could taste me        that's it tissue's out 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/26/2020 at 8:28 AM, Hope85 said:

24_07_2020

(Video & Image Content No Longer Available)

Very nice Hope. Thanks for your efforts in monitoring and capturing these two ladies, au naturel, going about their day. Very nice to see these candid caps from you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

I personally think she is like fine wine maturing with age and I wish I could taste her and she could taste me        that's it tissue's out 

Often as guys get older, we appreciate more mature (older) women).

With that said, she looks better now that she has added another few lbs on her (vs a few years ago). And can't deny that at 28 (I think that's her age), he boobs have done a good job of naturally defying gravity.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gomer said:

For those who are interested, there is a video of Malia buffing her joy button up on RealLifeCam.to.

tut mir leid ich habe mir dieses Video angeschaut, aber da wird kein Köpfchen masiert.

Malia spielt, brührt sich da ein wenig, wie ein kleines Kind.

Es ist einfach langweilig dieser Frau bei immer gleichem zu zuschauen, da passiert einfach nicht

SCHADE

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Often as guys get older, we appreciate more mature (older) women).

With that said, she looks better now that she has added another few lbs on her (vs a few years ago). And can't deny that at 28 (I think that's her age), he boobs have done a good job of naturally defying gravity.

Actually she turned 29 last month,jume 18.And yes,I also think her got biggerand she´s georgeous.

• Haha 1