Kitty and Smith - General Topic 2020 #1 (July-August)

5 minutes ago, tito216 said:

Es por este tipejo de Smith que no vere este apartamento, me repugna el comportamiento de este niño mal criado, es vomitido, en cuanto a Kitty en el momento de ponerse tetas de plastico perdio todo mi interes, prefiero lo natural, este como este.

i understand.... I like most tits even some of the reconstructed ....I do prefer natural but ultimately it is all about the womans choice that makes her feel better and lifts up her personal esteem .... But Kitty is a fine body, a great performer and I like that part of her real life experience,,,,and for me a beautiful, pussy.....  I will be a regular viewer,,,,  Smith can fuck right off 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

We all want NEW..... but unless they are star performers, great sex, hot bodies , do dishes naked,  most will complain..... and thats how it is here.... until maybe covid and Russia changes,  RLC will take their chance on proven and marketable tenants.  Kitty is loved, is hot, will perform hot and one of the best masturbationist (new word ) ever.... so it is a better choice for RLC while they seem to be struggling???   so  we could have some worse and disapointing choices ...I mean Eliska and Pipik???? really      The talent pool for such a project is also a huge challenge for these projects.... (especially couples) little girls prancing in Barcelona perhaps a little easier .....  

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

This is Kitty&Smith stay #3 on RLC

#1 23.10.2016 - 30.11.2016
#2 12.03.2017 - 13.06.2019

It's good to see them. A nice surprise to see that they're still together. I remember that they're both were talented artist, as well!

• Sad 1

Croyez-vous que si Smith gifle encore une fois Kitty RLC les expulsera comme dans le passé ? j'ai un doute RLC et tombé bien bas pour accepter à nouveau Smith 👎

Do you think that if Smith slaps Kitty RLC again they will be expelled as in the past? I have a doubt RLC and fell well down to accept Smith again 👎

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

We all want NEW..... but unless they are star performers, great sex, hot bodies , do dishes naked,  most will complain..... and thats how it is here.... until maybe covid and Russia changes,  RLC will take their chance on proven and marketable tenants.  Kitty is loved, is hot, will perform hot and one of the best masturbationist (new word ) ever.... so it is a better choice for RLC while they seem to be struggling???   so  we could have some worse and disapointing choices ...I mean Eliska and Pipik???? really      The talent pool for such a project is also a huge challenge for these projects.... (especially couples) little girls prancing in Barcelona perhaps a little easier .....  

I understand what you say,i said prior when this house was putted offline,the better thing is a fresh new couple but..if the new couple is as bad as Eliska&Pepik(that we nit even sure if they are a real couple)then is kinda better to have a ex couple,that proven yo be able to do things in cams.To bring new "couples" and they dont share shitt of their life,and circle of friends and family then better just put rejoins.

• Sad 1

I would have preferred to :Julia,Lana,Maya.
Smith is hateful Smith is obnoxious, I don't know how you say  in English but  Smith he doesn't last long in sex, when he fucks Kitty lasts 2 minutes, in Spanish they're called precoz or precoses, because they don't last long in sex.

Sometimes I saw Kitty crying because of the asshole of Smith

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Entiendo lo que dices, dije antes cuando esta casa se puso fuera de línea, lo mejor es una nueva pareja nueva pero ... si la nueva pareja es tan mala como Eliska y Pepik (que ni siquiera estamos seguros si son una pareja real) es un poco mejor tener una ex pareja, que demostró que puedes hacer cosas en las cámaras. Traer nuevas "parejas" y no compartir la mierda de su vida, y el círculo de amigos y familiares, entonces mejor simplemente vuelve a unir.

You're right, but there was a couple like Eliska and Pepik who didn't last long in the project and after a few months they were taken out of RLC, I expect the same from this couple, Why does Eliska even walk around in private rooms with clothes on, covering her tits, her vagina, then why the fuck did she come into the project, to live for free without paying rent for an apartment?

17 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Welcome back Kitty and Smith. Why has RLC put the NEW symbol when they aren't new and the apartment isn't either it should say updated.

because it's a new update on their site but yes they should use the updated symbol instead because they rejoined the project not joined