Kitty and Smith - General Topic 2020 #1 (July-August)

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

He may have signed it into law but I don't think it has moved forward yet.  There are Russian Apartments on VHTV broadcasting.

Rlc mostly closed its apartments in Russia just after the events at a competitor, LifeUnderCam

• Upvote 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Kitty and Smith - General Topic 2020 #1 (July-August)
36 minutes ago, jugghead said:

esanders9863 I have no issue with you and I am going to try to be as careful as I can about it because I don't want any trouble. The rest of you can take it as you like.

The Lady has issue with two things and I believe she would be happy if we would understand.

First, she dislikes the sharing of pictures and video of her. She thinks we all should subscribe to RLC and support her if we wish to see her be "less boring". In fact, she despises the term "boring" so please respect that. And believe me, she reads you.

Second, she wants to be "less boring" but she is in her monthly lady time.

These things are on her mind.

Please don't crush me with questions I will not answer. This is not a ploy to pretend I know something you all do not. This is real.

esanders9863 Nemám s vámi žádný problém a pokusím se na to být co nejopatrnější, protože nechci žádné potíže. Zbytek si to můžete vzít, jak chcete.

Paní má problém se dvěma věcmi a já věřím, že by byla šťastná, kdybychom tomu rozuměli.

Nejprve se jí nelíbí sdílení jejích obrázků a videa. Myslí si, že bychom se všichni měli přihlásit k odběru RLC a podporovat ji, pokud si přejeme, aby byla „méně nudná“. Ve skutečnosti pohrdá pojmem „nuda“, prosím, respektujte to. A věřte mi, že vás čte.

Zadruhé, chce být „méně nudná“, ale je ve své měsíční době.

Tyto věci má na mysli.

Prosím, nedrťte mě otázkami, na které neodpovím. To není trik, předstírat, že vím něco, co všichni ne. To je skutečné.

As a paying member of RLC, I will continue to randomly check back to her Apartment, to see if it changes any way I feel about her, but thanks so much for that information

14 hours ago, EyesOnly said:

Kitty is actually pretty exciting, unless - it is one of those times she doesn’t want to be there, which I suspect is the case. RLC must have begged her to come back, paid her well - and Smith convinced her. They usually are pretty active sexually, again, unless - Kitty doesn’t want to be there.  This is not the first time her head was not in it. She loves pets though.

At this present moment in boring time, I wish RLC bit the bullet, ate humble pie with extra helpings of double/heavy cream (for you US guys😉 ) and begged Nicole to come back...Fuck, she lives in Barca so it's no big deal for her to come and earn a bit cocktail money...🤎

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

esanders9863 I have no issue with you and I am going to try to be as careful as I can about it because I don't want any trouble. The rest of you can take it as you like.

The Lady has issue with two things and I believe she would be happy if we would understand.

First, she dislikes the sharing of pictures and video of her. She thinks we all should subscribe to RLC and support her if we wish to see her be "less boring". In fact, she despises the term "boring" so please respect that. And believe me, she reads you.

Second, she wants to be "less boring" but she is in her monthly lady time.

These things are on her mind.

Please don't crush me with questions I will not answer. This is not a ploy to pretend I know something you all do not. This is real.

I'm not going to crush you with questions Jugg, but I am going to say this....she has a major problem is she thinks everyone should subscribe to see her tatted up, fake tittied ass!!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

At this present moment in boring time, I wish RLC bit the bullet, ate humble pie with extra helpings of double/heavy cream (for you US guys😉 ) and begged Nicole to come back...Fuck, she lives in Barca so it's no big deal for her to come and earn a bit cocktail money...🤎

rlc don't want her anymore on their site they don't like very much the cats fight :biggrin:

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not going to crush you with questions Jugg, but I am going to say this....she has a major problem is she thinks everyone should subscribe to see her tatted up, fake tittied ass!!

By the way...I said that as nice as I possibly could without causing her to go postal !!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know exactly why they don't want her...she told me 

she was active on camcaps when she joined VHTV, if i remember good she wanted and asked rlc for come back and having their apartment on rlc with the bf but rlc not wanted to deal anymore with her so the refuge for her was VH

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What did she tell you or are you going to be like everybody else and keep quiet!!!

Sorry...5 !!!!! in 2 posts don't warrant me to spill the beans...Calm down a bit and I might just let you know 😉

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry...5 !!!!! in 2 posts don't warrant me to spill the beans...Calm down a bit and I might just let you know 😉

To be honest with you, I really don't care.  I just wanted to see if you were going to be like everybody else on this forum!!  That's 7 now!  Oops 8