Kitty and Smith - General Topic 2020 #1 (July-August)

Kitty, if you read this forum, you're so cute ! Thank you to warm us and enligth our days. Be naked, fuck, bate and show us all this, you're cute. Dont hide us anything of your splendid body.

23 minutes ago, kokiuh27 said:

You're right, but there was a couple like Eliska and Pepik who didn't last long in the project and after a few months they were taken out of RLC, I expect the same from this couple, Why does Eliska even walk around in private rooms with clothes on, covering her tits, her vagina, then why the fuck did she come into the project, to live for free without paying rent for an apartment?

in Real Life most of us get dressed in the morning and stay that way.... more rare for people walking around naked all day. ...real life is what you pay for.... 

these participants are likely pressured to walk around naked, to perform sex acts to camera positions ..... 

regular life is,  I don't want your ass grease and pussy drips all over the furniture ....

but RLC  pervs ? want /demand /expect, them to perform naked (even though we pretend to want the voyeur experience of looking into their normal lives....with no conditions ) yes there are purists who are happy with that idea ....but after 2 years of comments most are greedy for the sex and nudity...  like me 

this of course is a general opinion...I get that everyone has their kink, their expectation, as has been voiced over and over in so many pages and sometimes arguments ..... 

let it be , let it be ...bound to be some tities ....let it be 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, kokiuh27 said:

You're right, but there was a couple like Eliska and Pepik who didn't last long in the project and after a few months they were taken out of RLC, I expect the same from this couple, Why does Eliska even walk around in private rooms with clothes on, covering her tits, her vagina, then why the fuck did she come into the project, to live for free without paying rent for an apartment?

If they dont change and stop hidding their daily lifes from rlc users then yes they probrably wont last very long.Honestly at least for me the nudity or amount of sex isnt a issue,as long as there is some(like in any person lifes)thats fine.What i dont like about them is that they dont look a real couple and any type of gathering,talk on phone is done of cams outside..so why are they in rlc..for the wonderfull,energetic Pepik sure it isnt.This recent couple kinda makes sense rlc to play safe and bring ex couples like k&S and others,even in theirs worst days they are mikes better than E&P.

1 hour ago, kokiuh27 said:

I would have preferred to :Julia,Lana,Maya.
Smith is hateful Smith is obnoxious, I don't know how you say  in English but  Smith he doesn't last long in sex, when he fucks Kitty lasts 2 minutes, in Spanish they're called precoz or precoses, because they don't last long in sex.

Sometimes I saw Kitty crying because of the asshole of Smith

What was wrong with his asshole that made her so upset???? 😏

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

I hope Kitty dances around later.  I think she's the sexiest dancer RLC has ever had.  Irma is a close second.  Smith has treated her poorly in the past.  I hope that has changed.  Welcome back!

absolutely loved her living room dances ...so exotic... she is a fun woman an exotic woman in so many aspects.... 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jaypil said:

Kitty, if you read this forum, you're so cute ! Thank you to warm us and enligth our days. Be naked, fuck, bate and show us all this, you're cute. Dont hide us anything of your splendid body.

Dont hide us anything of your splendid body.

As far as I remember, Kitty has oversized silicon tits and oversized outer pussy labia. Why do you call that splendid?