We are a big family

🐨  🗼  👯  🐈  🦨  🐴  🐿️  🐶  🐱  💀  🔭 🏍️   🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁 x😈

Leora and  Malia 

👸👸🌟

We are that's for sure

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

What is in store for us tonight... my mind runs wild with anticipation.

Well blue...since it appears that Leora may very well be considering on another solo masturbation again...probably not much. May be something to assure herself that she doesn't feel frisky in any way later if there is any interaction at all with her friend. Of course there could be some desire now...but there also could be some concern of cam numbers as well having spent another over half of another night away this week. Maybe she will feel up to laying in her bed while her friend watches something on a tablet and she mostly stays on her phone with a towel wrapped around her head again some more later.

• Confused 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

What is in store for us tonight... my mind runs wild with anticipation.

Nothing.

17 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well blue...since it appears that Leora may very well be considering on another solo masturbation again...probably not much. May be something to assure herself that she doesn't feel frisky in any way later if there is any interaction at all with her friend. Of course there could be some desire...but there also could be some concern of cam numbers as well having spent over half the night away. Maybe she will feel up to laying in her bed while her friend watches something on a tablet and she mostly stays on her phone with a towel wrapped around her head some more later.

why so hateful

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

why so hateful

Not trying to be hateful. Just what I feel may be occuring from what I've noticed and seen lately. I'm sure it may have seemed sarcastic, but it wasn't meant to be.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Not trying to be hateful. Just what I feel may be occuring from what I've noticed and seen lately. I'm sure it may have seemed sarcastic, but it wasn't meant to be.

they have been doing enough lately but not every week, I notice that people here forget things quickly if they don't see it every day.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Sergio said:

Sorry, did something happen between Leora and Malia? They seem to ignore each other.

I've never seen Malia look as sad and lost like she did last night and today.