Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #53 2020 July

happyone

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

Sorry, did something happen between Leora and Malia? They seem to ignore each other.

Mah, niente di che. Anche perché Leora è tornata questa mattina presto e Malia dormiva. Ieri sera, prima che Leora uscisse, si sono salutate normalmente. 

59 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

There you go! She's bating again. That'll keep people happy.

That really doesn't matter to me slip. Sure, it's nice and all and still interesting at times, but also at times not as much to me as once was. I guess it's seemed to have become what I've mentioned before, more of the same that's been many times. I guess before being proven wrong about anything ever happening between her and her friend, and realizing that it was certainly much more interesting than I ever thought a situation of such between them would ever be, that now would most likely be more interesting to me now, at least more than what has occurred of that compared to as much of her by herself. I never would have ever believed that I would feel that way before it happened with them.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That really deosn't matter to me slip. Sure, it's nice and all and still interesting at times, but also at times not as much to me as once was.

we agree on that, does not bother me much, how far away are they from their period?

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

we agree on that, does not bother me much, how far away are they from their period?

L - 8,9 days

M - 9,10 days

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I would think there’s a reasonable likelihood of her going out again tonight....At least I wouldn’t be surprised..😸

I would say there are good chances on you being spot on about that too.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I would think there’s a reasonable likelihood of her going out again tonight....At least I wouldn’t be surprised..😸

Inevitable.