Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #54 2020 July

happyone

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I guess that she is not somewhat predictable there after all scutus. Only every now and then. Oh wait a minute, that could mean somewhat after all. What was I thinking to ever consider anything of such. 😏

We'll be sure to check in with you daily to find out exactly what's going to happen. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Pepe said:

We'll be sure to check in with you daily to find out exactly what's going to happen. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.

Why bother since she's obviously not completely predictable and only becoming somewhat so. I wouldn't. And a blind squirrel goes by smell and obviously not by sight or intuition or common sense. Speaking of which, perhaps it may not be a bad idea of which you try to use a little of rather than always trying to be a sarcastic comic here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

And a blind squirrel goes by smell and obviously not by sight or intuition or common sense.

All things you seem to lack so maybe we shouldn't rely on you tell us what's going to happen.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Pepe said:

All things you seem to lack so maybe we shouldn't rely on you tell us what's going to happen.

Evidently it may be you that lack those things as you call them that are actually considered characteristics fyi. If not, you probably wouldn't have contradicted your own previous comment to the contrary. None the less, I still like you at times.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Evidently it may be you that lack those things as you call them that are actually considered characteristics fyi. If not, you probably wouldn't have contradicted your own previous comment to the contrary. None the less, I still like you at times.

Apparently you don't know sarcasm another thing you lack. Unable to desern pure comedy gold. 😂IMHO

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Apparently you don't know sarcasm another thing you lack. Unable to desern pure comedy gold. 😂IMHO

Please, not now, I'm trying to keep my eyes on the paint drying here. It's somewhat interesting in noticing how it dries in spots. Perhaps we can chit chat more in a bit. 😏

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Please, not now, I'm trying to keep my eyes on the paint drying here. It's somewhat interesting in noticing how it dries in spots. Perhaps we can chit chat more in a bit. 😏

More pure comedy gold 🥇 🤣

32 minutes ago, Pepe said:

More pure comedy gold 🥇 🤣

Oh were you actually referring to me...because I mistook you as referring to yourself in that respect. That being the case, then I must thank you my friend so...Thanks Alot. But I really wasn't trying to be that way. Guess it may have been another one of those characteristic things. But Thanks again anyways though and I do appreciate the offer of the medal as well my friend. Now, I really should get back to the business at hand here. 🙂

59 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That is probably caused by the paint having a lead base.  Be careful !

• Haha 1