Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #54 2020 July

happyone

Just now, Nicholas said:

Well I just checked in and from what I see, it is just more of the same. As I recently mentioned, she'll decide to give a masturbation performance ever so often. Still doesn't neglect the fact that it's something that's happened a thousand times or more. Much of which there being a concern of cam numbers being involved.

Hang around Malia is doing magic and 🎈 animals anytime now I'm excited

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well I just checked in and from what I see, it is just more of the same. As I recently mentioned, she'll decide to give a masturbation performance ever so often. Still doesn't neglect the fact that it's something that's happened a thousand times or more. Much of which there being a concern of cam numbers being involved.

I think you're wrong even if she does it 10000 times people still love it, I don't like it that much myself, I prefer to look at a beautiful face

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well I just checked in there and from what I see, it is just more of the same. As I recently mentioned as well as before, she'll decide to give a masturbation performance ever so often. Still doesn't neglect the fact that it's something that's happened a thousand times or more. Much of which there being a concern of cam numbers being involved. And I believe I mentioned that there may be a likelihood of her becoming somewhat predictable. Never mentioned anything about all out predictable. And her rules are, do something ever so often that is likely to have attracted cam attention more so than not.

I asked RLC to install a couple of trapeze from the ceiling so she can bait while swinging around. That should bring some excitement back 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I think you're wrong even if she does it 10000 times people still love it, I don't like it that much myself, I prefer to look at a beautiful face

Check your pm ima send you Pepe's beautiful pictures to look at 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Well it's certainly your prerogative to think and believe what you want to and maybe there are still people who've seen it that many times who still find that much interest in it. But in all actuallity, the likelihood of that is slim for a majority that have.

• Like 1

I believe that I am correct that Malia and Leora have not been together right after she has come home from her excursion. I hope it is out of respect for Malia. Nobody wants sloppy seconds. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Pepe said:

Hang around Malia is doing magic and 🎈 animals anytime now I'm excited

4 hours ago, Pepe said:

I asked RLC to install a couple of trapeze from the ceiling so she can bait while swinging around. That should bring some excitement back 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Perhaps either would stir more interest for many who have observed the same broken record routine as many times.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Perhaps either would stir more interest for many who have observed the same broken record turn so much.

You've been around since 2015 she's been here 7 years what exactly are you expecting to be different? I mean you can only masturbate so many ways. I switch up and use my left hand after sitting on until it goes numb then it feels different.

• Like 1

I am getting bored with Leora's actions of bating since Malia arrived.  Leora's bates were interesting and more exciting as she bated in the different rooms, bedroom, living room, kitchen table, spare bedroom and bathroom.  Different clothes on when she bated.  Toys at times.  Appeared to be more into her bating.

Leora and Malia together at times makes it exciting when it happens. 

The latest naked bating is okay but not to the standards previously set.

Just whining I guess.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

So Nicholas you´re saying that Leora is not horny,she just do it for the camscore.Lets say that I´m should be a camguy,so if I take out my dick to wank I´m not horny I just do it because I want to get higher camscore..Couldn´t it be that Leora could be horny for once?

Come on Nicholas,of course she could be.

• Like 3