Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #54 2020 July

happyone

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

It's possible since she's returned at least once already when it's still dark there. Although it would imo be safer for her to return in daylight hours. Especially if she's doing so alone.

Sooner or later, someone may just figure out that Leora is not playing by this forums rules, Regarding her being predictable. 

But keep on predicting what she is going to do in the next twenty four hours, the next week, the next month. It makes for humorous reading. I will enjoy watching her live "her" life.

By her rules. It being HER REAL LIFE. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Door closed and all naked on the bed, strange that she wants to masturbate so late compared to other times. 

Don't you under stand her being so predictable that everyone here knows what she is going to do. 

Twenty four hours before she does. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

7 minutes ago, scutus said:

Sooner or later, someone may just figure out that Leora is not playing by this forums rules, Regarding her being predictable. 

But keep on predicting what she is going to do in the next twenty four hours, the next week, the next month. It makes for humorous reading. I will enjoy watching her live "her" life.

no problem at all when she does that, I like to see that 1000 times rather than a GOV show but it sometimes makes everything confusing

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

no problem at all when she does that, I like to see that 1000 times rather than a GOV show but it sometimes makes everything confusing

Confusing at times yes. But if someone was to watch any one of us. Trying to guess what our next move might be. I suspect we would confuse those who are watching us also.

I for one, do not believe that she, or Malia, either one are sent a script regarding what they are supposed to be doing at any given moment of their lives. In the apartment, or out of

our sights. Enjoying life in the city of Prague. Which, quite frankly, should not be any of our concern. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, scutus said:

Confusing at times yes. But if someone was to watch any one of us. Trying to guess what our next move might be. I suspect we would confuse those who are watching us also.

I for one, do not believe that she, or Malia, either one are sent a script regarding what they are supposed to be doing at any given moment of their lives. In the apartment, or out of

our sights. Enjoying life in the city of Prague. Which, quite frankly, should not be any of our concern. 

well in my case not, I'm as boring as a growing plant, I don't believe those scripts , that wouldn't work with them, maybe with the GOV girls who have other fans

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, scutus said:

Well I just checked in there and from what I see, it is just more of the same. As I recently mentioned as well as before, she'll decide to give a masturbation performance ever so often. Still doesn't neglect the fact that it's something that's happened a thousand times or more. Much of which most likely there being a concern of cam numbers being involved. And I believe I also mentioned that there may be a likelihood of her becoming somewhat predictable. Never mentioned anything at all about being all out predictable. And her rules are, do something ever so often that is likely to have attracted cam attention more so than not.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, scutus said:

I believe the script says that there is to be a short intermission at 1300 hrs and Malia is going to break out the magic tricks and also we will be making balloon animals to entertain us all. I have my box of popcorn 🍿 and I'm ready.

• Haha 5