Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #54 2020 July

happyone

It is nice to see Leora looking so happy and healthy.  Sad that we have lost her in spirit.

I wonser what kind of desperation caused RLC to introduce a free bedroom cam for the first time?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Pepe said:

You've been around since 2015 she's been here 7 years what exactly are you expecting to be different? I mean you can only masturbate so many ways. I switch up and use my left hand after sitting on until it goes numb then it feels different.

Well, she does after all have a friend there whom she obviously does provocative shows of pretense to an extent with. That's already been shown as far as how far things could go between them as well as how many times her friend has shown she was ready for at least more of the same. But if she'd rather continue the same things over and over, it's her choice.

1 minute ago, Concour1 said:

I am getting bored with Leora's actions of bating since Malia arrived.  Leora's bates were interesting and more exciting as she bated in the different rooms, bedroom, living room, kitchen table, spare bedroom and bathroom.  Different clothes on when she bated.  Toys at times.  Appeared to be more into her bating.

Leora and Malia together at times makes it exciting when it happens. 

The latest naked bating is okay but not to the standards previously set.

Just whining I guess.

There's alot of that going on in this forum.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Leora bated and Malia (That's the other one) kept well clear in her room.

Isn't that what everyone wants? Isn't that what people kept asking for? Well you got it. And will most likely keep getting it like that too.

34 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

So Nicholas you´re saying that Leora is not horny,she just do it for the camscore.Lets say that I´m should be a camguy,so if I take out my dick to wank I´m not horny I just do it because I want to get higher camscore..Couldn´t it be that Leora could be horny for once?

Come on Nicholas,of course she could be.

I never said that she was never horny. As a matter of fact, I've mentioned more than once that it's possible there is some desire there as well whenever it may occur. At one time I believed it to be every time it occurred. Not anymore. Since that was the third or forth time in less than a week which hasn't happened in a very long time, that seemingly half hearted masturbation may have been indicative of such.

3 minutes ago, hampelo said:

It is nice to see Leora looking so happy and healthy.  Sad that we have lost her in spirit.

I wonser what kind of desperation caused RLC to introduce a free bedroom cam for the first time?

Don't know what apartment you are referring to but there's only a free cam in the kitchen.

10 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Isn't that what everyone wants?

Not hardly slip. Would have been nice if her friend was involved more with her at times instead of mostly just that imo.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Isn't that what everyone wants? Isn't that what people kept asking for? Well you got it. And will most likely keep getting it like that too.

why, it is just a moment and says nothing about the future

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

why, it is just a moment and says nothing about the future

Mmmmm.....

9 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Don't know what apartment you are referring to but there's only a free cam in the kitchen.

Kylie and Rus. Free cam in lr, kitch, bedroom and balcony!  Possibly a mistake.