Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #54 2020 July

happyone

9 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Did anyone else miss most of it because of black screen/white dots??

Yes, their pages were probably blocked because of too many watchers. Fortunately everything is on RLC Replay - but nothing more happened than the usual: rubbying pussies lightly but avoid going inside, and no signs that they would enjoy the rubbing.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

good night beautiful girls so cute so good and handsome

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸🌟👯‍♀️

good evening 

Good Morning  

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🌟🏍️ 🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

until tomorrow friends 

See you soon 

🐈😘

🐈😴

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Well i have checked replay which is thankfully ok, and i can see there IS enjoyment there, but the music ending causes a break in mood. Plus what seems like a bit of nerves from both parties. Like i have said before, if this was not wanted, it wouldn't happen at all. You wouldn't let things start anyway, let alone go on for 10 minutes if you weren't happy. No chance!

Maybe i see things different.

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

You wouldn't let things happen at all, let alone go on for 10 minutes if you weren't happy. No chance!

Um, you would for a paycheck, like these girls are doing.

2 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

and i can see there IS enjoyment there, but the music ending causes a break in mood.

In what world do you think music ending would cause a disruption in a real sexual mood?

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Well i have checked replay which is thankfully ok, and i can see there IS enjoyment there, but the music ending causes a break in mood. Plus what seems like a bit of nerves. Like i have said before, if this was not wanted, it wouldn't happen at all. You wouldn't let things happen at all, let alone go on for 10 minutes if you weren't happy. No chance!

Maybe i see things different.

You apparently do slip as has been obvious. To which there is nothing wrong with. It's your view, and your opinion. Mine just happens to be that the majority of it, occurs for cam numbers equated to more money for them. If it wasn't, things wouldn't get taken that far in those certain ways, only to stop all of a sudden, and start doing something else as often as it has.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Did anyone else miss most of it because of black screen/white dots??

that's because there are so many people watching who don't like it but can't take their eyes off it

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Um, you would for a paycheck, like these girls are doing.

In what world do you think music ending would cause a disruption in a real sexual mood?

Soz.