Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #54 2020 July

happyone

14 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Not hardly slip. Would have been nice if her friend was involved more with her at times instead of mostly just that imo.

Seems to me that since her life became somewhere else, her heart is not in it.  Feels much, much more like a camgirl than before.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, hampelo said:

Seems to me that since her life became somewhere else, her heart is not in it.  Feels uch, much more like a camgirl than before.

Well, she obviously must not think much of that whenever she decides there may be a reason for her to rub one out again.

• Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Malia sweetheart, i don't know what the fuck is going on with you right now (I can have a very good guess though....), but you CAN put the phone down to eat.

It IS allowed. 😞

Will not be a bit surprising though that if when they finish dinner, she will have her friend in her bed with her again watching something on a tablet while one or the other act affectionate to the other for awhile.

• Confused 1

I believe someone mentioned something as recent as this past week or two that it had been noticed that she had lost weight. I'm not sure who they may have been trying to fool, because it has been just the opposite because she has definitely been gaining weight and it's been quite noticeable more than ever before.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Will not be a bit surprising though that if when they finish dinner, she will have her friend in her bed with her again watching something on a tablet while one or the other act affectionate to the other for awhile.

there you go 🤣

• Like 1

I guess that she is not somewhat predictable there after all scutus. Only every now and then. Oh wait a minute, that could mean somewhat after all. What was I thinking to ever consider anything of such. 😏