Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #54 2020 July

happyone

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

but I just see a girl who's happy because she's talking to an ex who's far away, and it will stay that way because she can't leave if she wanted to, which I don't believe because she likes those cameras .. and also the money

Well i can say to that is - six times, over 2 hours each, within 24 hours on 2 different phones....To one man?

And what about people like Viola, GOV girls who have left recently? Where did they go?

2 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Well i can say to that is six times, over 2 hours each, within 24 hours on 2 different phones....To one man?

And what about people like Viola, GOV girls who have left recently? Where did they go?

viola was a guest and went home

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, wooders78 said:

viola was a guest and went home

Yes went home, to Russia i presume. That's my point.

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

Well i can say to that is six times, over 2 hours each, within 24 hours on 2 different phones....To one man?

a number of GOV girls live in the area, but you cannot enter Russia, you do not want that with all those infections

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Xarvaz said:

a number of GOV girls live in the area, but you cannot enter Russia, you do not want that with all those infections

Maybe i'm wrong then, i just presumed anyone from Russia would go back to Russia.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Xarvaz said:

no the problems in Russia are enormous, you can read that everywhere

Ok.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, RdKing said:

no the problem is between both you guy's ears and we can read that right here 😝

Excuse me?