Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #4 July

7 hours ago, ze81 said:

Its even hotter when she gets so so wet that her juice keeps driping as she rides him,in those moments is great.Other time(never forgeted it because was so good)they had sex in livingroom floor,she ride him like crazy and he finish in her ass,then she continued in top of him..she making the ridding moves and she notice he was hard again so she puted it inside and ride again..till another finish.Good times😁.

thanks  You are now my favourite storey teller .....

• Haha 2

Seems we gona have the house empty😔.Maybe we gona be surprised and some guests arrive,but honestly they never did that type of stuff(to let the house for someone else for some days),personaly is a big loss,wish i had a "replacment" house to watch the time c&y will be vacations but sadly there is none,wish the new couple was good,active and a good alternative but they are extremely borinb and the oposite of the energy,life and social life of C&y.That leaves me with M&A..but no guests nothing.But its how things are.Dont think C&Y will be out more than one week.Good vacations for them.

il y a une heure, ze81 a dit :

Seems we gona have the house empty😔.Maybe we gona be surprised and some guests arrive,but honestly they never did that type of stuff(to let the house for someone else for some days),personaly is a big loss,wish i had a "replacment" house to watch the time c&y will be vacations but sadly there is none,wish the new couple was good,active and a good alternative but they are extremely borinb and the oposite of the energy,life and social life of C&y.That leaves me with M&A..but no guests nothing.But its how things are.Dont think C&Y will be out more than one week.Good vacations for them.

Carla and Yanai did get a lot of shopping delivered yesterday it's like they got the whole supermarket delivered  to their door. lol

• Upvote 1