Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #4 July

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

When she tried on the clothes, she had underwear on and she was careful not to show anything until Carla suggested that she take the bra off so that the dress hugged her body better.

You understand what they can say, I understand human behavior
Everything goes in the sense that it is she who is less comfortable with the cameras but that does not prevent them from coming and staying for several days, and even a change of back clothes, is enough for my happiness.

It's good that you are here--we are on page 30, so you can close this thread and have the last say 😏:biggrin:

• Sad 1

just now watching yesterday's action of the couple in guest room

very natural everything, very sexy and real although under the covers broke the moment a little

beautiful to see natural people and not the same fake as always 🤣

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, happyone said:

It's good that you are here--we are on page 30, so you can close this thread and have the last say 😏:biggrin:

the page is not yet filled :biggrin:

and in the end I would always have the last word as it is me who can close the topic :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

When she tried on the clothes, she had underwear on and she was careful not to show anything until Carla suggested that she take the bra off so that the dress hugged her body better.

You understand what they can say, I understand human behavior
Everything goes in the sense that it is she who is less comfortable with the cameras but that does not prevent them from coming and staying for several days, and even a change of back clothes, is enough for my happiness.

Fine with your happiness,thats good.My happiness was depending of seing her magnificent breats in all their glory.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Fine with your happiness,thats good.My happiness was depending of seing her magnificent breats in all their glory.

there are multiple cameras for this and she can't necessarily turn her back on all of them

• moos54 locked this topic