Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #4 July

They are already back, here is  the possibility of why RLC did not put a sign of vacation :biggrin:

10 hours ago, moos54 said:

there are many possibilities
- the couple is absent for a short period
- The couple has not yet communicated about their vacation period
- RLC doesn't care
- The RLC technician who manages this kind of information is also on vacation

I would go for the first or the second hypothesis

so i was right for the short period 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ze81 said:

I honestly believe more in C&Y than in rlc,so i think they informed their boss(rlc)that they were going vacations and therefore house would be empty.Nowdays rlc is mess regard giving info and upload it fast.Gess today or tomorrow the info will be given.

wrong again with the speculations 

• Haha 1

They are home,kinda strange,two relatively big travel cases,they took the pet and only were out two days,usualy when they leave weekend the pet stays.Well glad they are back.I pay for this house and Martina one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

They are home,kinda strange,two relatively big travel cases,they took the pet and only were out two days,usualy when they leave weekend the pet stays.Well glad they are back.I pay for this house and Martina one.

It's not strange Ze, they simply went to the party next door where some of their friends live and stayed with them for a change.  next thing you will be seeing is their friends apartment showing up on RLC......it's called logistics, easy to manage being right next door LOL

Il y a 4 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

It's not strange Ze, they simply went to the party next door where some of their friends live and stayed with them for a change.  next thing you will be seeing is their friends apartment showing up on RLC......it's called logistics, easy to manage being right next door LOL

Yes i can't wait to see them get an apartment.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

In this case you are very wrong,i listened their talks(specialy in phone)with their family and friends and they were getting things arranged to go vactions togheter,only surprise was it only lasted a couple days.