Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #4 July

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

They're back alone.

I hope they put guests but not typical of them,even the weekends they are out we dont see any guests staying.Now because is longer vacations that would be really nice.

il y a 1 minute, ze81 a dit :

I hope they put guests but not typical of them, even the weekends they are out we dont see any guests staying. Now because is longer vacations that would be really nice.

They are all at a party at the friends house that's why no one come.

Just now, Daleys said:

They are all at a party at the friends house that's why no one come.

Maybe.But think that many of those friends will join them in beach vacations.Somethings makes me feel we gona have guests staying in house(like the big cleaning)others not so much,for exemple didnt listen any talk about someone coming and staying.But they could had talked in person or by text message.We will see pretty soon.

il y a 3 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Maybe.But think that many of those friends will join them in beach vacations.Somethings makes me feel we gona have guests staying in house(like the big cleaning)others not so much,for exemple didnt listen any talk about someone coming and staying.But they could had talked in person or by text message.We will see pretty soon.

Yes hope it's the ones that fucked on Monday i like them.

5 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Yes hope it's the ones that fucked on Monday i like them.

I like them also,but also a lot the tall brunet and boyfriend(the models couple).Any of them or the cute guest and james would be great.Think they are just preparing a "goodbye" party before vacations.

il y a 3 minutes, ze81 a dit :

I like them also,but also a lot the tall brunet and boyfriend(the models couple).Any of them or the cute guest and james would be great.Think they are just preparing a "goodbye" party before vacations.

If so then we need to see if guests come who brings lots of stuff that would show who will be staying.

Is cam8 screen is marked,Carla passed and moved her wet hair and by acident hit the cam screen.not sure if is just water or maybe some cleaning stuff she used in hair also,the marks didnt vanished.

6 minutes ago, Daleys said:

A guest couple arrived they look familiar but i think they haven't been around in a long time.

the guy has already been present at several parties, he was close to one of the girls we saw last weekend
it is the first time on the other hand that I see this girl, surely her new girlfriend