Rlc recent changes.

ze81

Rlc newest changes.  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What you think of recent rlc actions?19 Free cams and site now acessible entirely(to premium users)in most devices and web browsers?

• Its rlc caring and giving more and better options to users.
    • Desesperate times leads to desesperate measures.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/31/2020 at 09:26 PM

Il y a 15 heures, ze81 a dit :

We all see that but rlc does the oposite.Not sure if they gone acept its going the wrong way and acept and correct things.Hope its in time.

I'm fairly sure they constantly are watching the pics and videos topics so we need to flood them with our message to them asking them to get new couples.:biggrin:

3 hours ago, Daleys said:

I'm fairly sure they constantly are watching the pics and videos topics so we need to flood them with our message to them asking them to get new couples.:biggrin:

Knowing the RLC reaction to their customers do you really think they are bothered? RLC only take action when their bottom line is affected!

• Upvote 1

Hep back to anti consumer mode😔.Was so nice to be able yo watch in pad tablet the stream of a site i pay.Its pure anti consumer,because free users can watch rlc stream but PAID users recieve the middle finger.I can watch any other similar cam site in my tablet for years,only rlc dont let it in this modern ages..about having to by a specific web brower(and hod knows how safe or not the browser is...)only paid version allows flash suport..its 20$.As always someone will defend this bs anti consumer crap😒.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hep back to anti consumer mode😔.Was so nice to be able yo watch in pad tablet the stream of a site i pay.Its pure anti consumer,because free users can watch rlc stream but PAID users recieve the middle finger.I can watch any other similar cam site in my tablet for years,only rlc dont let it in this modern ages..about having to by a specific web brower(and hod knows how safe or not the browser is...)only paid version allows flash suport..its 20$.As always someone will defend this bs anti consumer crap😒.

they tried something not to use flash player anymore but it didn't work optimally, they will probably have to make adjustments to resolve this, it's only a matter of time for them to come back to a solution without using Flash player

For my part on Chrome, the page crashed every 5 minutes, I do not think I am an isolated case, I saw a lot of people complaining that it froze or that the cameras did not open

So it's normal for RLC to recover with Flash which is a surely temporary solution but which allows consumers not to complain about bugs

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

they tried something not to use flash player anymore but it didn't work optimally, they will probably have to make adjustments to resolve this, it's only a matter of time for them to come back to a solution without using Flash player

For my part on Chrome, the page crashed every 5 minutes, I do not think I am an isolated case, I saw a lot of people complaining that it froze or that the cameras did not open

So it's normal for RLC to recover with Flash which is a surely temporary solution but which allows consumers not to complain about bugs

Remember this is a company that allows free users to watch free cams in any browser and blokes the same stream to paid users.Was like this sinse day one or close,seems more probrably the are trying some way that even without flash the stream to be still bocked to paid users.What you wrote is nice and would be the ideal solution,an pro consumer measure and care..so not rlc style.But we will see in end of year.If they want to get up and bring new clients(paid ones)a very good measure would be to finaly let clients watch site in any place,in any device like every other company does in this modern ages.In any case i hope you are totaly right.

23 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Remember this is a company that allows free users to watch free cams in any browser and blokes the same stream to paid users.Was like this sinse day one or close,seems more probrably the are trying some way that even without flash the stream to be still bocked to paid users.What you wrote is nice and would be the ideal solution,an pro consumer measure and care..so not rlc style.But we will see in end of year.If they want to get up and bring new clients(paid ones)a very good measure would be to finaly let clients watch site in any place,in any device like every other company does in this modern ages.In any case i hope you are totaly right.

I work in the field of electronic device maintenance, to follow the different standards that are being put in place, we have to constantly update its devices and sometimes we have to replace them with new ones, but it happens that the new devices are not working properly and we need to put back an old one until we can find and fix the problem so that we can deploy the new  device again

For me, I see a similarity to what RLC has just tried to do, they have tried a few things again but it does not work as hoped and they have no choice but to go back to the original, but the interesting thing is that for 24 hours they have compiled data that will allow them to make the necessary adjustments, anyway at the end of the year they will not have much choice, that's why '' they have tried now, so they have at least 6 months to make these changes

I may be wrong, but I think that non-subscribers and RLC subscribers, like replay, do not necessarily work on the same servers, and that consequently the settings are not the same, just like the data flow.

I think they will sound RLC without using Flash before the end of the year, I would even say before the end of the summer i hope

While hoping that this is not the only novelty :-)

Hope you are right.This thing of bloking stream of paid users is so anti consumer bs.In normal circunstances in end of year(or sooner)with the end of flash the stream of site will change and be avaliable to all users.Fingers crossed.Day 1,2 January of 2021 we will return to this topic and check what hapened or not.Truly hope and wish you are right moos.

• Like 1