Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #55 2020 July

happyone

13 minutes ago, Pepe said:

There is a reason why I and jimbo do it.

well, if the girls want to punish us for what we say here, then the girls are wrong, because rlc is going to blow their minds and I don't think the girls would like that.......

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, mike r said:

well, if the girls want to punish us for what we say here, then the girls are wrong, because rlc is going to blow their minds and I don't think the girls would like that.......

7 years and still going strong RLC has never nor will ever blow their minds rest assured papoose

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, mike r said:

Also you might go read RLC'S website nothing there says tennants are required to do anything.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Also you might go read RLC'S website nothing there says tennants are required to do anything.

That's what rlc says, but you and I know that if tenants do nothing. there's no money coming in for rlc........... or are you too stupid to understand that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mike r said:

That's what rlc says, but you and I know that if tenants do nothing. there's no money coming in for rlc........... or are you too stupid to understand that

Well RLC is the company and the company does not require them to do anything Soooooo.

You mean they say that , but don't really mean it. Say it isn't so.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, mike r said:

With respect to you Mike....RLC will always support it's tenants..And rightly so.

Why is it OK for some people to come on the forum sometimes and abuse and disrespect the tenants with outrageous suppositions, crude inuendo and personal insults, but it's not OK for the girls to become upset and non cooperative?

I am not referring to different opinions being posted that remark on certain activities or in some cases lack of activities, but it should at least be carried out in a respectful manner. Who knows, perhaps if Leora read them then she might understand what some people are implying and attempt to address the situation.. 

Put yourself in Leora's place.....You read remarks on here that you deem disrespectful or abusive...What is your reaction going to be? Think about it please.....Yes!  The proverbial middle finger probably. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1