Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #55 2020 July

happyone

Guy's!! Can we assume that all the personal abuse that has going back and forth for several pages now has burned itself out.

Think about it ! What the fuck has it achieved ? Absolutely nothing!

It started out with what was perceived as a negative remark toward one of the girls, but has escalated into an immature bun fight between people who should know better.

Personally, I don't think this forum was created for people to make enemies through.If people don't agree with something that is written then offer a different point of view by all means, but somewhere along the line someone has to have the intelligence to admit they could be wrong or ignore the other persons comments. 

There are no winners, but everyone becomes a loser, as reasonable dialogue between members is disrupted.

No one expects everyone to agree with each other, and some people may feel negative toward what they are watching, but it doesn't have to be constant negativity does it... Surely! If you are a paying member of RLC and you are not enjoying what the apartment has to offer, you have options open to you which you are all aware off....If you are not a paying member then you have no right to complain.

Similarly on this forum. If you don't like Leora or Malia why not say it the once and move on...Throwing shit at the girls constantly is counter productive. And throwing shit at each other whether it is caused by a anti Leora remark or a pro Leora remark has the same effect.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Guy's!! Can we assume that all the personal abuse that has going back and forth for several pages now has burned itself out.

Think about it ! What the fuck has it achieved ? Absolutely nothing!

It started out with what was perceived as a negative remark toward one of the girls, but has escalated into an immature bun fight between people who should know better.

Personally, I don't think this forum was created for people to make enemies through.If people don't agree with something that is written then offer a different point of view by all means, but somewhere along the line someone has to have the intelligence to admit they could be wrong or ignore the other persons comments. 

There are no winners, but everyone becomes a loser, as reasonable dialogue between members is disrupted.

No one expects everyone to agree with each other, and some people may feel negative toward what they are watching, but it doesn't have to be constant negativity does it... Surely! If you are a paying member of RLC and you are not enjoying what the apartment has to offer, you have options open to you which you are all aware off....If you are not a paying member then you have no right to complain.

Similarly on this forum. If you don't like Leora or Malia why not say it the once and move on...Throwing shit at the girls constantly is counter productive. And throwing shit at each other whether it is caused by a anti Leora remark or a pro Leora remark has the same effect.

It's OK for others almost always the same people attacking the girls, but don't you call them out. Bunch of hypocrites. It's the same people almost every day. They are here for one thing and it's not to criticize things happening. It's just pure hate.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Pepe said:

It's OK for others almost always the same people attacking the girls, but don't you call them out. Bunch of hypocrites. It's the same people almost every day. They are here for one thing and it's not to criticize things happening. It's just pure hate.

Yes! It is normally the same people, but when it gets personal it defeats the object in my opinion. Better to ignore or try to reason.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Yes! It is normally the same people, but when it gets personal it defeats the object in my opinion. Better to ignore or try to reason.

You can't reason with idiots, but good luck with that.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

NOT HAPPY LEORA!!!!

Why am I sitting on the floor????

I should be in bed "Koala's Sleep Matters"🐨

Leora don't just lay there take me to bed please.🐨

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

If reasoning with or ignoring people worked we wouldn't have the same people flapping there big ole gums all the time.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, slipper guyquad said:

Thankfully, due the replay option, my feed was no longer halted by the black screen, so i could see something very special.

No, i am not talking about the massage actually. That was of course, to me and many others, as special as it always is. If you don't like it, then fine, it is your own opinion. If you do like it, fine, it is your own opinion. Some love it when they have them. some don't. Hobson's Choice.

But i am talking about later on. And something again that i have mentioned here only recently.

When the girls were cuddled up, watching the tablet, forget where Malia's fingers were (Although that was difficult to ignore!). I am focusing on further up. And i am seeing Leora, once again, head to head with her best friend, lovingly and gently stroking her hair, seemingly ignoring the show on the tablet, instead looking at the person inches away. That is the sign of Soulmates, 2 who are so close, both physically and metaphorically. And i will say again - After all this time, through a rough patch, thanks in no small part to a social life freedom outside, they have grown closer. And that was shown there tonight. People debate why things don't go all the way, why things stop etc. So what? Nerves, mood, a thousand clashing emotions in their heads all play the part. But this later tonight showed what they are really like together. Anyone feeling awkward from a situation earlier does not act this way. They are this way because they are a unit, a tight bond. 

And when all is said and done, isn't it a nice change on rlc? If you want wall to wall sex, try GOV. If you want a fairly regular couple, try Carla and Yanai. If you want Masha, try Masha! If you want soulmates (The last time i could say this on rlc was N&K, different relationship but same connectivity) try Leora and Malia. 

It reminds me of Sunday mornings with Mrs. Koala. 🐨😄