Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #55 2020 July

happyone

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Or maybe this perceived "treatment of crap" is totally off base.

What I mean when I say "treat them like crap", is behaving badly around them, or doing something you would not normally do, if your sober

he's just the same guy we saw before
He's the one who was with Leora the first time and it's always him who was with Malia in the evening when Leora went out
I think we can at least consider him as a friend, nothing more 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DontAsk said:

There is a 99.999% chance there will not be a 3 some, but we are all clinging to that 0.001% 

I don't think there's a chance in hell that will happen. Neither Leora nor Malia are that adventurous for that. I think you have better chance sticking your hand in fire and hoping not to be burned than even clinging to .001% chance of a threesome.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

He's the one who was with Leora the first time and it's always him who was with Malia in the evening when Leora went out

Why moos...that can be considered as sensible reasoning. How dare you attempt to claim such a thing here. 😏

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I thought that was the same guy. He got drunk and passed out on the couch last time he was there.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't think there's a chance in hell that will happen. Neither Leora nor Malia are that adventurous for that. I think you have better chance sticking your hand in fire and hoping not to be burned than even clinging to .001% chance of a threesome.

Thus the 0,001%

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Just as I predicted. A flock of vultures have descended 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If people only knew.

They're circling above their intended victim waiting for just the right time. A few have already took a dive in taking just a small peck. As we sit here in wait watching for one to go in for the kill. These poor clueless animals don't realize what's actually waiting on them 🤭

• Like 3
  • Haha 2