Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #55 2020 July

happyone

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I expect a lot of trolling so I'm out

I am not trolling, but i am not prepared to see someone who is as pitiful as him be around Malia again. I don't care, she is 10,000 times better than this!!

And if anyone wants to slag me off, or whatever, then fine. But this is as bad as it gets for me. So i am dropping out of chat too.

For what it is worth to make it perfectly clear. Leora was already home. When Malia, and friend came in. they caught Leora in the middle of trying on her new purchases.

Also, based on Malia's choice of clothing last night , and again this morning. I am sure her aunty has arrived.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I am not trolling, but i am not prepared to see someone who is as pitiful as him be around Malia again. I don't care, she is 10,000 times better than this!!

And if anyone wants to slag me off, or whatever, then fine. But this is as bad as it gets for me. So i am dropping out of chat too.

I didn't mean you either, he seems to be coming for that thing

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I suspect Leora will be going out and leaving this asshole with malia again. If he is still in prague that would indicate he is living there. So instead of watching Malia with him, I will spend my night doing something even more exciting than watching them...a crossword puzzle.

• Like 2

I'm sorry but some women respond to men that treat them like crap, and they walk all over some man that treat them like a queen,  so men treat them like crap and they'll be all over you, that's the lesson you're seeing.... and by the way, we all don't know how often, they have hooked up outside the apartment, now let me be clear, I don't approve of anyone treating a female like crap, but what example is being shown here

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

I suspect Leora will be going out and leaving this asshole with malia again. If he is still in prague that would indicate he is living there. So instead of watching Malia with him, I will spend my night doing something even more exciting than watching them...a crossword puzzle.

Speriamo di no ma devo essere onesto, l'ho pensato anch'io...

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I didn't mean you either, he seems to be coming for that thing

Don't get me wrong my friend, i know you weren't, i was simply airing my view on this, well, 'Person'.

That Saturday night, was without doubt THE WORST NIGHT IN THIS APARTMENT'S HISTORY BY A COUNTRY MILE!! And apparently, he's that good, he needs to return! Yipee!! That night the forum went ballistic, even people who are not ardent Malia fans jumped to her defense. If that doesn't tell it all, nothing does.

As great as the girls are, their choice of male friends leaves A LOT to be desired. What an absolute prick he is.

I honestly still cannot comprehend how some can judge a person's total being by watching them for one evening.   And what amazes me the most that some people do not put any faith in Leora and Malia's ability to have a friend that they deem worthy.  If he was not, I am confident that no one would see him in this apartment.  It seems that some are just jealous that they are not the ones there instead of him and cannot stand it. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, happyone said:

I honestly still cannot comprehend how some can judge a person's total being by watching them for one evening.   And what amazes me the most that some people do not put any faith in Leora and Malia's ability to have a friend that they deem worthy.  If he was not, I am confident that no one would see him in this apartment.  It seems that some are just jealous that they are not the ones there instead of him and cannot stand it. 

I respect your opinion of course, but those of us who watched that night saw him drunkenly keep trying it on with her, she kept rejecting his advances, until she turned the tables and made him look a fool, made him look stupid. THAT is what got people's backs up! How he was. Nothing to do with their choice of companion - How many times have guests gone to an apartment and been called for their behavior? Many, right? 

That is the problem. And this is my own opinion!! I can easily get my account deleted if this is not valid.