Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #56 2020 July

1 hour ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Absolutely! You are 100% on the money...Leora is spending her nights away with a Group of friends. These must be awfully special friends if they’re all willing to pitch in and send Leora bouquets of flowers every week or so. Trust me, over the next month the fresh flowers being delivered from Leora’s friend will slowly diminish after he sees that he can still have sex with her and not have to spend $40. Although only spending $40 every 7 - 10 days to have regular sex with Leora is a very good deal...he must be a very smart guy.   🌺😅

If this is true, wouldn't you think she'd take her BFF along with her instead of leaving her home alone...😕

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If this is true, wouldn't you think she'd take her BFF along with her instead of leaving her home alone...😕

Naga, Leora now has built her own social life outside, and therefore it means that she spends time apart from Malia - That's a big part of it, so they are not together 24 hours a day, like they had to be in lockdown all those weeks. By spending time apart, it makes time together more important and special. So they aren't under each others feet. 

3 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Naga, Leora now has built her own social life outside, and therefore it means that she spends time apart from Malia - That's a big part of it, so they are not together 24 hours a day, like they had to be in lockdown all those weeks. By spending time apart, it makes time together more important and special. So they aren't under each others feet. 

Could even be that Malia maybe doesn´t feel comfortable with them so she stayes at home instead

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Could even be that Malia maybe doesn´t feel comfortable with them so she stayes at home instead

There is that possibility, yes, not everyone will get along or be comfortable. But even so, anyone like these two will have something they want to do, somewhere they want to go by themselves, be it the salon, spa, gym etc, and Leora has somewhere to go at night. So let her, as long as Malia doesn't get too lonely, i am sure they are regularly checking on each other via text anyway. I've said before Malia seems more of a homebird. And it is seldom outside of weekends isn't it, weekdays/nights are mostly in the apartment, many forget this. 

I have a feeling  .. like she's doing a volunteer nurse job in connection with covid19 patients in a hospital in prague........... if it is so, it's  very loyal of her.... god will bless her !

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

To the Leora trolls who think they are being cute by making fun of anyone's  interest in Irma...you have no idea how such attempts does nothing but reveal your stupidity! I just watched several clips of Irma from my archives from her first, second, third and fourth tours in B1. Compared with ANYTHING that Leora has ever produced is a joke. It's like saying that in boxing that Alexander Povetking is a great fighter; or that in Nascar, Kyle Busch is a great driver. These statements can only be made by people who never saw Ali or Leonard in boxing; or who ever saw Junior Johnson, Fireball Roberts, Awesome Bill from Dawsonville or Richard Petty in Nascar. The statement is, on its face, stupid. People who never saw Irma and Stella, Irma and Danaya, or even Irma and Nora, have absolutely no basis for comparison. (Sorry that you don't have an archive to refer to). But there are still many people on this forum who can recall those moments. So you guys who want to compare any semblance of what Leora and Malia do to anything from RLC past are making yourselves look stupid without even knowing it. You guys who are happy with spending hours watching cameras #8,9,10 and 11, with nothing more than an empty bed or a garishly pink bed spread can go right ahead. "Ignorance is bliss".

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

"Ignorance is bliss".

You are definitely in the group of those who are totally aware of that fact. 

Have a wonderful day !!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, philo said:

To the Leora trolls who think they are being cute by making fun of anyone's  interest in Irma...you have no idea how such attempts does nothing but reveal your stupidity! I just watched several clips of Irma from my archives from her first, second, third and fourth tours in B1. Compared with ANYTHING that Leora has ever produced is a joke. It's like saying that in boxing that Alexander Povetking is a great fighter; or that in Nascar, Kyle Busch is a great driver. These statements can only be made by people who never saw Ali or Leonard in boxing; or who ever saw Junior Johnson, Fireball Roberts, Awesome Bill from Dawsonville or Richard Petty in Nascar. The statement is, on its face, stupid. People who never saw Irma and Stella, Irma and Danaya, or even Irma and Nora, have absolutely no basis for comparison. (Sorry that you don't have an archive to refer to). But there are still many people on this forum who can recall those moments. So you guys who want to compare any semblance of what Leora and Malia do to anything from RLC past are making yourselves look stupid without even knowing it. You guys who are happy with spending hours watching cameras #8,9,10 and 11, with nothing more than an empty bed or a garishly pink bed spread can go right ahead. "Ignorance is bliss".

I think you're slightly exaggerating here Philo, and need to have a lie down...😏

Sarcastic Laugh GIF by memecandy

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Could i respectfully suggest Guys that political debate be done in the Worldwide Political section of the forum? Not jumping on anyone but it does have a place elsewhere here, and could get going here.

Just now, slipper guyquad said:

Could i respectfully suggest Guys that political debate be done in the Worldwide Political section of the forum? Not jumping on anyone but it does have a place elsewhere here, and could get going here.

When it comes up randomly, as it has in this case, how do you transfer the conversation elsewhere?