Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #56 2020 July

Years ago we used to see Leora dress up in what I would call a nurse's outfit and go to work, Was not full time work but she did have a job. Can't remember how long she held the position. Maybe some of the old timers on here remember more.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Years ago we used to see Leora dress up in what I would call a nurse's outfit and go to work, Was not full time work but she did have a job. Can't remember how long she held the position. Maybe some of the old timers on here remember more.

She was a dental nurse.

• Like 3

I have to tell you, I love looking back into the archives, one thing I notice, that the conversations we're much more positive between everyone on the Forum, and this one particular quote will probably explain why, and I believe sharing this one quote with you, will describe the love, and time, and sacrifice, Leora used to put  into this project, we all know as Real-Life-Cam, hey here's the quote "I am really surprised she had the energy for the second time. I guess we should never try to predict the almost unpredictable", and someone happily responded with this quote, " I am thinking that she was out of the apartment most of the day. That maybe got some medicine, and rested up with her friends. Whatever the reason. It was wonderful to see her letting us know she is feeling better in a most lovely, and sensual way."  I know there will be some that will be confused about this, and some that may be angry about this, with that, I'm sorry, because I'm not expressing my thoughts to make anyone angry or confused

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She was a dental nurse.

She was also a Junior Police officer with the Krasnoyarsk Police department rising to the rank of Junior Lieutenant, I remember her showing Paul the Pips on her epaulettes, and he showed about as much enthusiasm as he did with most things she did, except when she put food in front of him

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora 👸

went to work in the medical clinic

🏥 🔬 💉 💊

🐈 😘

😹😹 Pulo ! If you say that much more you might just convince me...haha!😹

• Haha 5

12 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

What? 🤔

Why, so the guy she’s seeing can have a threesome? Malia is still trying to figure out the solo masterbation technique. 🙃

If you read my post correctly, it was based on this...😏

Leora is spending her nights away with a Group of friends.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1