Alisa (2020) Part #3

Absolutely agree one of my favs 🙂 I think that because she has a bf was with her a few weeks back. maybe they will hook

up here sometime. Shes a beauty . The girl at stiffs place is pretty hot as well what a nice body . tension building between them hopefully tonight 🙂 Don'tnt believe anything is scripted just getting to know one another.

1 minute ago, x192023 said:

Absolutely agree one of my favs 🙂 I think that because she has a bf was with her a few weeks back. maybe they will hook

up here sometime. Shes a beauty . The girl at stiffs place is pretty hot as well what a nice body . tension building between them hopefully tonight 🙂 Don'tnt believe anything is scripted just getting to know one another.

yeah .  we need a name for her any suggestion ?

45 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Not normally named until they do something!

but there is more than 2 months she is a guest in Alisia place. she is hot and i think is time to call her Andrea

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, rodox said:

but there is more than 2 months she is a guest in Alisia place. she is hot and i think is time to call her Andrea

So after 2 months as a guest she still hasn't done anything? So why waste a name?

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

So after 2 months as a guest she still hasn't done anything? So why waste a name?

very difficult to understand you premium members too much pride. the need of a name comes when you want to call someone a name, you created a rule that someone only have a name if she/ or he make something. dont agerre with you i feel the need to give her a name. so the name is given Andrea. But the pride is too much.. Kim has a name and didit make anything. So her name is Andrea. After one month you will give her another name only to make consfunsion. 

38 minutes ago, rodox said:

very difficult to understand you premium members too much pride. the need of a name comes when you want to call someone a name, you created a rule that someone only have a name if she/ or he make something. dont agerre with you i feel the need to give her a name. so the name is given Andrea. But the pride is too much.. Kim has a name and didit make anything. So her name is Andrea. After one month you will give her another name only to make consfunsion. 

Which of the two visiting girls you mean with the name Andrea?

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Which of the two visiting girls you mean with the name Andrea?

the red shirt, as i said above. i think she is high class so i fell de need to give her a name, you could give a suggestion too