Alisa (2020) Part #3

10 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

Alek didnt hit back cause he knew he is being watched, he wanted to send a message, he maniulated the situation to be shown as the victim.

Wow your good! šŸ¤£ You can read minds! Some talent you have!

Just now, broxman said:

Wow your good! šŸ¤£ You can read minds! ASome talent you have!

retard!!Ā I donā€™t read minds but I speak Russian and I have pretty good hearing. So next time give a little thought before youĀ speak.Ā 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

he doesn't deserve it. never made her happy. and is always calling her names that makes her mad.Ā 

Agreed, toxic relationship imho, got a horrible feeling if she is dismissed from project they will stay together andĀ  history will continue repeating itself over and over ... in last night's incidents she seemed very squiffy and getting out of control but HE seemed to be goading her, felt sorry for Kara having to act as referee. Apologies if my interpretation is misinformed but I like Alisa a lot, she is very interesting person to have in an apt as she is complex and talented as well as hot of course. Bella also provides a lot of entertainment and amusement. Always found the b/f rather superfluous in comparison with other guests and friends (and the pet)Ā ...Ā šŸ¤£

• Like 3

it will be the best of the worlds, she living inĀ scott place, and bringing her friends. I am waiting to see how will be the return of the Scott Place to renew or not my subscripition.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rodox said:

it will be the best of the worlds, she living inĀ scott place, and bringing her friends. I am waiting to see how will be the return of the Scott Place to renew or not my subscripition.

Stifler is placing the cams there. Can be goodĀ orĀ could end in disasterĀ šŸ™ˆ