Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #57 2020 July

happyone

3 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora love koala 

👸💝🐨

🐈😘

Filipe, I believe Mr. Koala is getting slowly being relocated further and further away from her bed with each passing week. Eventually Mr. Koala will end up in the storage room in the basement of Leora’s building like Milton in the movie ‘Office Space’ 🎥 spacer.png

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, marco6742 said:

Going out late at night and coming home at different times during the morning sometimes not at all, she's not a Citizen of the country and would need some sort of permit to work, especially working in a clinic. I don't know where this 'working' thing came from but Pulo, although very endearing, just repeats everything said on here so don't take his/her word for it. Maybe she's doing volunteer work? I'd be very surprised if she has an actual job outside the apartment though, never saw anything that would suggest it from the last apartment. Nobody here knows what she does/where she goes when she leaves.

She could be working the Glory Holes for all one knows. No Licenses or Permits needed. Just good Oral Skills. 

No matter what gets said, what she does on the outside of the apartment is her own business.  Anything posted of anything outside is non other than pure speculation.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 3