Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #57 2020 July

happyone

Sorry guys, I wanted to believe that Leora actually works in a clinic ... I only heard Pulo say that, and I ask, with what information, who gave him that information ???

I say this, because my neighbor is a nurse, she was effectively at the forefront in the fight against pandemic ... right now, she has three nurse coats, with her name engraved on the outside of the left breast pocket , drying on the balcony ... So I ask, where does Leora wash / dry her work clothes ??? She only works night at the weekend ??? From the last night she spent, she took, which I saw, the hair dryer and new lingerie that she had bought that day, I ask, does she need this for work at night ????
Sorry for my disbelief ....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Sorry guys, I wanted to believe that Leora actually works in a clinic ... I only heard Pulo say that, and I ask, with what information, who gave him that information ???

I say this, because my neighbor is a nurse, she was effectively at the forefront in the fight against pandemic ... right now, she has three nurse coats, with her name engraved on the outside of the left breast pocket , drying on the balcony ... So I ask, where does Leora wash / dry her work clothes ??? She only works night at the weekend ??? From the last night she spent, she took, which I saw, the hair dryer and new lingerie that she had bought that day, I ask, does she need this for work at night ????
Sorry for my disbelief ....

seems a shame she works the weekend when she could spend the time with her boyfriend

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

seems a shame she works the weekend when she could spend the time with her boyfriend

looks like she does both on the weekend but i'm glad that they are gone together and doing something together again, it was a weird weekend

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Misschien eens een poll opzetten met de vraag Wat doet Leora buiten het app.?

I don't care at all what she does outside the apartment ... whether it's dating, whether it's work, it's a problem that only concerns her ... I just don't think it's right to build a supposed truth on top of speculation

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Years ago in the first apartment in Russia Leora got up often very early and seemingly went to work - at that time we were told that she worked in a hospital - speculation or fact, I do not know.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, The Earl said:

Clinic? Thats a joke i dont thing she become a Hickey at her neck in a Clinic.

you know nothing but you manage to make her ridiculous something apparently very normal on this forum, I have read enough for the time being

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Calle said:

Years ago in the first apartment in Russia Leora got up often very early and seemingly went to work - at that time we were told that she worked in a hospital - speculation or fact, I do not know.

She had a couple of jobs in Russia. One was as a dental nurse, and the other she worked as a campus security, but had some police training also. She did voluntary work , looking after 10 abandoned dogs, she financed the building of a shelter for them in part of a car park, and supplied dog food for them, she still sends money to maintain their welfare now.....

• Like 7
  • Haha 2