B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #13 (July/August)

22 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

what are these brown stains on gina bed?

20 hours ago, Noldus said:

She's had them there for a week, so I do not think so

It's from a while back, when Cesar had some bloody scratch on his knee.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It is up to the girls to decide who they want to invite. They are adults.

How funny is it that we are now in the middle of 2020 and this still needs to be explained to be people...

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, ed2 said:

No creo que RLC deba hacer nada al respecto, no es su responsabilidad. Depende de las chicas decidir a quién quieren invitar. Son adultos O bien, nunca más tendremos buenas fiestas, si RLC necesita aprobar a todos los invitados que traen.

Let's see if you understand me, when I say I don't want them to show up again I mean these guys who think they have every right to do whatever they want with women, I've already said it several times, I don't have any problem with male visitors in the apartments but these people every time they show up they bring problems, if you see what happened I don't like it at all so I sent an email for RLC to take action and if you want you can take it, another thing is that they do it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Qué gracioso es que ahora estamos a mediados de 2020 y esto aún debe explicarse para ser personas ...

Of course they're adults and they can do whatever they want, but if you've seen what that guy did to Babi borders on sexual assault, at least that's how I see it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, omedo said:

Let's see if you understand me, when I say I don't want them to show up again I mean these guys who think they have every right to do whatever they want with women, I've already said it several times, I don't have any problem with male visitors in the apartments but these people every time they show up they bring problems, if you see what happened I don't like it at all so I sent an email for RLC to take action and if you want you can take it, another thing is that they do it.

Yes, but it should be Babi (or one of the others) who say that we can not invite this guy to our parties anymore. It's not RLC's decission to make. RLC provides them with an apartment, it's the tenant's responsabillity who they invite to their own home party.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Sí, pero debería ser Babi (o uno de los otros) quien diga que ya no podemos invitar a este tipo a nuestras fiestas. No es decisión de RLC tomar. RLC les proporciona un apartamento, es responsabilidad del inquilino a quien invitan a su propia fiesta en casa.

I agree with you that the girls should make the decision of who they invite and who they don't invite, but I believe that it is also RLC's responsibility to ensure the safety of its workers, in this case the girls and the couples whenever they are in the apartments.
Did you notice that they came when Irma had been gone for a couple of days?
Some time ago I read that at the beginning of the opening of the apartments in Barcelona, when the girls went to a party they were always accompanied by a security person from RLC, so if they were worried before because they are not going to do it now.
I'm going to keep writing them emails every time I see a situation like the one the other day because I think these guys just create problems.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Je ne le suis certainement pas, mais si la porte est fermée et que la fille dort, NE VENEZ PAS à moins qu'elle ne le veuille ... Ce petit salaud qui vient d'entrer dans la chambre de Babi, a commencé à la doigter et à essayer de la lécher devrait être interdit à vie sur RLC ... 

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Oui, mais ça devrait être Babi (ou l'un des autres) qui dise qu'on ne peut plus inviter ce mec à nos soirées. Ce n'est pas la décision de RLC à prendre. RLC leur fournit un appartement, c'est la responsabilité du locataire qu'il invite à sa propre fête à domicile.

Tout et relatif je parie que d'autres mecs se sont vu refuser l'entrée pour moins que ça simplement car ils n'étaient pas au goût des filles ou bien certains mecs ne veulent pas revenir car ils n'ont pas été avertis des caméras à près c'est comme en boîte de nuit c'est aux filles de décider qui rentre et qui ne rentre pas et il y a des exceptions comme Curly il a carte blanche lui et le passe VIP 😎

Everything and relative I bet that other guys have been refused entry for less than that simply because they weren’t to the taste of the girls or well some guys don’t want to come back because they weren’t warned of the cameras close it’s like in a nightclub it’s at the girls decide who goes in and who doesn’t go in and there are exceptions like Curly there is carte blanche him and the VIP pass 😎

• Like 1

Il y a aussi des mecs qui pensent que les filles sont des putes puis qu'elles sont filmées dans cette maison et ils en concluent qu'ils peuvent tout se permettre

There are also guys who think that girls are whores and then that they are filmed in this house and they conclude that they can afford anything

13 minutes ago, omedo said:

I agree with you that the girls should make the decision of who they invite and who they don't invite, but I believe that it is also RLC's responsibility to ensure the safety of its workers, in this case the girls and the couples whenever they are in the apartments.
Did you notice that they came when Irma had been gone for a couple of days?
Some time ago I read that at the beginning of the opening of the apartments in Barcelona, when the girls went to a party they were always accompanied by a security person from RLC, so if they were worried before because they are not going to do it now.
I'm going to keep writing them emails every time I see a situation like the one the other day because I think these guys just create problems.

RLC is not a security agency, and they have never had a security person following the girls in and out to keep their safety. They are responsible adults. RLC provides them with an apartment, and then it's up to youself who you invite into your own home. And the guy who made the assult is himself responsible for his own actions. Not RLC.

5 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Il y a aussi des mecs qui pensent que les filles sont des putes puis qu'elles sont filmées dans cette maison et ils en concluent qu'ils peuvent tout se permettre

There are also guys who think that girls are whores and then that they are filmed in this house and they conclude that they can afford anything

Allez, je me mêle : c'est rare...

Tout dépend du mot "pute" : "s'abaisser pour arriver à ses fins"

Elles n'ont pas toutes l'air d'être ingénieures non plus, dans la réflexion et l'analyse...

plusieurs ont posé dans des magazines de nue. 

Elles savent qu'elles sont filmées, et elles gagnent plus que si elles avaient fait des études et avaient un vrai boulot.

Certaines ont même caché qu'elles avaient un gosse à nourir (Dayana).

Bref, ce ne sont pas des perles !

Alors, il est peut être normal de ne pas avoir les mêmes règles comportementales vis-à-vis de filles "moins compliquées", ou "moins éduquées".

Au contraire, trop savants et polis pour ces filles, on passerait pour un neuneu...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

RLC no es una agencia de seguridad, y nunca han tenido una persona de seguridad que siga a las niñas dentro y fuera para mantener su seguridad. Son adultos responsables. RLC les proporciona un apartamento, y luego depende de ti a quién invites a tu propia casa. Y el tipo que cometió el asalto es él mismo responsable de sus propias acciones. No RLC

I didn't say it was a security agency, and you can't know that he's never been with a security person either...

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

I don't think RLC should do anything about this, it's not their responsabillity. It is up to the girls to decide who they want to invite. They are adults. Or else we will never have any good parties again, if RLC needs to approve every guest they bring.

In some sort of way RLC is responsible. All Guests are supposed to Sign a Waiver which shows they agree to be be recorded on Camera.   Without the Waiver RLC becomes a Liability for Lawsuits without it.  I don't think RLC is that stupid or maybe they are.