B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #13 (July/August)

easy, that rlc send a text to the girls and tell them not to invite monkeys because they are monkeys they do monkey things. A person who enters and into a closed room and touches someone if his permission is not correct.

If they are not intelligent to differentiate between who is a decent person and who is not, they should send them a sketch to show them the way and who they should not invite to the apt.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

In some sort of way RLC is responsible. All Guests are supposed to Sign a Waiver which shows they agree to be be recorded on Camera.   Without the Waiver RLC becomes a Liability for Lawsuits without it.  I don't think RLC is that stupid or maybe they are.  

I'm not particularily enlighted on the subject, but imagine if there is information by the entrence, that everything in here  is video recorded, you enter on your own responsibility, don't you think that would hold? Also you must take into consideration, Europe do not by far have the same culture for civil lawsuits as you do "over there".

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I'm not particularily enlighted on the subject, but imagine if there is information by the entrence, that everything in here  is video recorded, you enter on your own responsibility, don't you think that would hold? Also you must take into consideration, Europe do not by far have the same culture for civil lawsuits as you do "over there".

I am sure the guests have to sign a form before they enter. it's common practice by all voyeur sites. 

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I have no clue as to what European Law is but I would think there is not to much difference. 

The thing they have to be careful of is the drugs.  One simple incident could spell the end for RLC.  For example:  Someone comes in with drugs and the stuff is laced with Fentanyl, some girl goes out the door zipped up in a body bag it's lights out for RLC.

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I am sure the guests have to sign a form before they enter. it's common practice by all voyeur sites. 

frankly i don't think so at all, for me this is just a hurban legend

• Like 1

Just now, Marga said:

of course my friend, super nice greet you again 🤩

Cool! Long time no see, my friend! How are you doing?

I was alittle confused about your identity, because I think you have two accounts on here. @Marga and @Marga

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Cool! Long time no see, my friend! How are you doing?

I was alittle confused about your identity, because I think you have two accounts on here. @Marga and @Marga

I am the same friend of rlcf, we have talked a lot ...😄

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Marga said:

what is clear is that gina's guy has studied the angle of the camera perfectly

I'm interested in studying the angle of Gina. 😁

• Haha 1