B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #13 (July/August)

2 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

what are these brown stains on gina bed?

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Oh Shit !!!!! 🤣

She's had them there for a week, so I do not think so

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

tu peux toujours envoyé un mail à RLC pour montrer ton mécontentement 

Tu as raison sur le fait que le ou les mecs ont été trop loin avec Babi, surtout qu'elle à l'air fatigué, mais elle les a renvoyé de sa chambre et ils n'ont pas insisté 

Donc en soit, elle est assez grande si elle veut intenté en justice pour attouchement, au moins il y  a une preuve de cela 

Le problème, c'est que quand le party est fini et que les filles sont couchées, les invités quittent, c'est aussi simple que ça ... Ils n'ont pas à dormir sur place et espérer une invitation .. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Le problème, c'est que quand le party est fini et que les filles sont couchées, les invités quittent, c'est aussi simple que ça ... Ils n'ont pas à dormir sur place et espérer une invitation .. 

When we are not in a state to leave, it is preferable to stay and sleep there, I still want to point out that when we have a party, we are just as responsible for the people who leave from it when they are not in walking or driving condition, it's just a general opinion that there are too many fatal accidents that could be avoidable if this kind of person stayed where the party takes place

Afterwards I did not watch the party at B1 so I do not know in what state were all the people concerned but if they stayed it was because the girls gave their consent
What is telling is that despite the cameras, guys aren't afraid to do what they did, one day it will play a trick on them.
With recent events in the film industry, it is best for a man to be very careful about what he is doing because problems can come very quickly.

Il y a 7 heures, Noldus a dit :

Babi sent him out after he start fingering her when she was asleep

I am not ashamed to admit this might be probably something I might do when I was young and drunk but well.

RLC should ban him from their apartments but probably nothing else unless they want to show this video to the police which might be complicated.

il y a 33 minutes, menouscope2015 a dit :

The problem is, when the party is over and the girls are in bed, the guests leave, it's that easy ... They don't have to sleep there and hope for an invitation.

I think it should be on the girls, who should know how to protect themselves to ask the guys to leave.

If the girls did not ask the guys to leave, why should the guys leave? Unless they wanted to leave of cos.

I am not saying the girls are at fault but they should be taking responsibility of their own safety. Especially when they are adults and not minors.

Please stop treating these girls as minors or protected species. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I think it should be on the girls, who should know how to protect themselves to ask the guys to leave.

If the girls did not ask the guys to leave, why should the guys leave? Unless they wanted to leave of cos.

I am not saying the girls are at fault but they should be taking responsibility of their own safety. Especially when they are adults and not minors.

correct, but in a way these girls are the protagonists and they must have some protection in certain situations

that monkey entered babi's room without her permission, closed door should not be entered without permission. The monkeys do not understand that so it is not smart to invite them to a party.

If a girl goes to sleep it is a sign that the party is over and the monkey must leave the house.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I'm certainly not, but if the door is closed, and the girl is sleeping, DON'T COME IN unless she wants to ... That little bastard that just came in Babi's room, started to finger her and trier to lick her should be BANNED for LIFE on RLC ... 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

I'm certainly not, but if the door is closed, and the girl is sleeping, DON'T COME IN unless she wants to ... That little bastard that just came in Babi's room, started to finger her and trier to lick her should be BANNED for LIFE on RLC ... 

Report it to RLC.  They won't do anything about it complaining here.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, omedo said:

I hope they don't show up at any apartment again.

I don't think RLC should do anything about this, it's not their responsabillity. It is up to the girls to decide who they want to invite. They are adults. Or else we will never have any good parties again, if RLC needs to approve every guest they bring.

• Like 3