B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #13 (July/August)

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I'm interested in studying the angle of Gina. 😁

I am still surprised to see gina do all that on camera, it was not the same years ago ... the situation has changed a lot 🤣

Just now, Marga said:

Todavía me sorprende ver a Gina hacer todo eso en cámara, no fue lo mismo hace años ... la situación ha cambiado mucho 🤣

el dia de la fiesta tuvieron sexo anal en la segunda ronda , muy excitante .

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I have no clue as to what European Law is but I would think there is not to much difference. 

The thing they have to be careful of is the drugs.  One simple incident could spell the end for RLC.  For example:  Someone comes in with drugs and the stuff is laced with Fentanyl, some girl goes out the door zipped up in a body bag it's lights out for RLC.

Again, is it the person who is in posession of said illegal drug that will be arrested, or is it the company that that person happen to be living in an apartment from?

6 minutes ago, Marga said:

I am still surprised to see gina do all that on camera, it was not the same years ago ... the situation has changed a lot 🤣

Yes, she sure has come a long way, and I absolutely adore that developement! Sorry to say, but it was always those godly boring twins holding Gina back from being the great wild tenant she is today.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, she sure has come a long way, and I absolutely adore that developement! Sorry to say, but it was always those godly boring twins holding Gina back from being the great wild tenant she is today.

It must be the guy she is hooked on, two years ago she had dinner with guys at apt and then went out doing nothing on cam ..

gina is super tenant with shadows

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Again, is it the person who is in posession of said illegal drug that will be arrested, or is it the company that that person happen to be living in an apartment from?

RLC is the Leaseholder of all the Apartments. I would think they would have to bare some sort of responsibility.  After all they are responsible for their Tenants.  

To me it does not really matter one way or the other. I don't know any Tenants on a Personal Level  so it really makes no difference what happens. Some make stupid choices and sometimes those choices come with consequences.  If it may happen then sucks to be them.

23 minutes ago, Marga said:

I am the same friend of rlcf, we have talked a lot ...😄

Unfortunately, I think RLCF (or discussed.cc) is a dying community. I do not visit it very often anymore. 😢

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Encore une fois, est-ce la personne qui est en possession de ladite drogue illégale qui sera arrêtée, ou est-ce l'entreprise dont cette personne habite dans un appartement?

Je pense que RLC et le consommateur de drogue aurait des problèmes.

Mais si vous voulez mettre fin à cela c'est très simple il suffit de joindre la vidéo qui montre la consommation de drogue a la Guardia Civil indique l'adresse et puis on verra bien 

I think RLC and the drug user would have problems.

But if you want to put an end to this it’s very simple just attach the video that shows drug use to the Guardia Civil indicates the address and then we’ll see

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC is the Leaseholder of all the Apartments. I would think they would have to bare some sort of responsibility.  After all they are responsible for their Tenants.  

To me it does not really matter one way or the other. I don't know any Tenants on a Personal Level  so it really makes no difference what happens. Some make stupid choices and sometimes those choices come with consequences.  If it may happen then sucks to be them.

That has an easy solution, all tenants who enter the project before must be taught how not to make mistakes that can lead to bad consequences. It is not so difficult if they insist on it.

invite friends but trusted friends and never people you don't know well,I would repeat that to them several times.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

And to be very honest, sometimes it is exactly  these situations who make for great enterntainment, so I hope they never stop it. I don't get the constant fuzz over things like drug use. It is exactly what they would do if they were not in an apartment full of cameras too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2