New Membership Policy - Please Read

Admin

there is so many countries with very low pays, but there is so many good people like here who want to help.

It's look this is revard for me. Last week I did not charge for fixing a computer for one mother who asked me if I can wait for a money because she needs to get cure for her kid.

@ Antares, I would live here like a god with 450€ every month. :'(

there is so many countries with very low pays, but there is so many good people like here who want to help.

It's look this is revard for me. Last week I did not charge for fixing a computer for one mother who asked me if I can wait for a money because she needs to get cure for her kid.

@ Antares, I would live here like a god with 450€ every month. :'(

Je ne sais pas où tu habites mon ami mais en Belgique 450€, tu ne payes pas tes papiers et mangé en même temps.

Il faut choisir le plus important et tempis pour le reste, moi mon seul divertissement est le net.

Les restaurants, la nourriture chère, les vêtements, les soins docteur et médicaments,Cadeaux ami(e)s, fêtes etc, je dois m'en passer. :)

• 2 weeks later...

If you've paid and don't see the "paid member" tag in your profile within 12 hours send me a PM.  Your PayPal e-mail address must be the same as the e-mail address that you use in your forum profile, or you must provide me with your forum username and PayPal e-mail address in a PM or e-mail. Otherwise, I have no way of knowing who you are. 

• 6 months later...

Here is a tutorial on how to sign up for a paid membership:

1. Click on Profile

2. Click on Actions

3. Click on Paid Subscriptions

4. Click Order

5. You will be redirect to PayPal - Follow the instructions on their site

Note: You many not be automatically added to the paid members group, but it will happen within 12 hours

Note: Use the same e-mail that you used to register with or provide your forum username with the payment.

Let me know if you have any issues, or questions.

Thank You,

- Admin

When i'm in paypal site i find an error message. I can't buy membership.