New Membership Policy - Please Read

Admin

It's all about paying for things, NOTHING FREE!!!... Pay for this site, pay for RLC pay for camarades PAY PAY PAY  ....NO THX I'll find better things to do with my money, paying for all this crap is stupid. so good luck to you all ,must have money to burn or living in mama's basement or your all a bunch of lonely saps. HAVE FUN SIGNING OFF..........

It's all about paying for things, NOTHING FREE!!!... Pay for this site, pay for RLC pay for camarades PAY PAY PAY  ....NO THX I'll find better things to do with my money, paying for all this crap is stupid. so good luck to you all ,must have money to burn or living in mama's basement or your all a bunch of lonely saps. HAVE FUN SIGNING OFF..........

Or not signing off as it appears....

http://postimg.org/image/sdxopzezj/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ya beat me too it Pepe. No loss anyway. He's the type that goes to the food store and thinks he doesn't have to pay for his groceries.

Yup, definitely a Demoncrap.

"You're right boy, things have changed since grandpa was your age. I can remember your great grandma sending me down to the corner store with just $5.00 and I'd come back with a pound of cheese, a loaf of bread, some butter, sausages, sometimes a bit of steak, potatoes, onions, you name it. We'd have a great feed, can't do that no more."

"What changed things grandpa, inflation?"

"No boy, fucking security cameras"

Seems they don't want to have our money... otherwise it would not be possible that after months it continues not to being possible to subscribe paid membership from europe.  Seems the admin has not even understood that his strange paying-system is available only in US.... otherwise he would have written at least one post to answer.

• 2 weeks later...