New Membership Policy - Please Read

Admin

Sit tight. Admin is working on a solution. It's not your account or payment method. PayPal is just being stupid and playing with him. They have too much money now and don't care about customers like those on this board.

Hey guys, I apologize I am working on setting up an adult payment processor. We're going to have everything fixed here pretty soon. We will no longer be able to take PayPal, but you will be able to purchase a membership using a reputable credit card processor regardless of country. I am in the final stages of getting things setup.

Hey guys, I apologize I am working on setting up an adult payment processor. We're going to have everything fixed here pretty soon. We will no longer be able to take PayPal, but you will be able to purchase a membership using a reputable credit card processor regardless of country. I am in the final stages of getting things setup.

Does that go for those prepaid Mastercards and Visas like I use for online purchases.

Yeah, I'm very wary about putting out a credit card number anywhere on line. That's why I liked PayPal. The charge was routed through it and not my card or bank.

I am wary about that too. I liked PayPal, unfortunately it is against their terms of service to accept payments for adult oriented sites or material, even on E-Bay. I am working with a third party credit card processor that specializes in the adult market. They are secure and well reputable, payments will be made directly through them CC will never have access to your credit card information. I've had some people complain about PayPal not being available in their country, with this new system it won't matter where you live.