New Membership Policy - Please Read

Admin

Is it really true that Payza is only for Americans? I tried to fill in the Payza form and it even has all the countries of the world there, but then in the end it says my home address is invalid. How can they say that, I don´t have any other address. I guess the country is wrong, only U.S. addresses are valid.

Why doesn´t CC finally get rid of such a system from last century and start accepting Visa payments without any middlemen whose job seems to be denying membership from Europeans??

Is it really true that Payza is only for Americans? I tried to fill in the Payza form and it even has all the countries of the world there, but then in the end it says my home address is invalid. How can they say that, I don´t have any other address. I guess the country is wrong, only U.S. addresses are valid.

Why doesn´t CC finally get rid of such a system from last century and start accepting Visa payments without any middlemen whose job seems to be denying membership from Europeans??

Admin, are you on vacation as you don´t answer?

He's the only one that can shed any light on this subject. Us lowly Mods are kept in the dark.

I think the Mod explained it a few posts back. It cost over $1000 or more per year to get a direct payment system for Credit Cards. I could be wrong but that's what I thought I had read.

I don't know if it was on this thread or another but I am sure he'll explain it again when he or she gets caught up.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...