B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #23 (July)

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm breathing a good sigh of relief as I put my card back in my wallet.

you know i prefer go buy more beers with this 45 $ and continue watch them behind the thumbnails until something serious start

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, firewall said:

you know i prefer go buy more beers with this 45 $ and continue watch them behind the thumbnails until something serious start

That will only start with a new influx of girls...This crew are looking tired and washed up to me...

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

That will only start with a new influx of girls...This crew are looking tired and washed up to me...

they are tired and many of us too, everytime i see Olya in the kitchen i have the impression she have a natural mask ☹️

Here is my take after watching the replays, you all are fucking jealous of Lucian with all the blasting calling him selfish and shit. The one who is really jealous is RAMA if the truth be know. He has Bonnie in a cage now because of his jealousy. I actually envy Lucian as he is one lucky SOB for being in bed with four beautiful naked sexy sensual women, and taking a bath with 3 lovely creature from God. You all can only wish that you were so damn lucky !!! You have to give the man credit when credit is due !!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1