Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #58 2020 July

happyone

4 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

during the week shopping etc etc is during the day, in the evening she is usually at home, only the weekends are really frustrating

Lately their whole apartment has been frustrating. Leora needs to think of herself as a business. What do my customers want? What have I done in the past that has drawn the most views on RLC? It feels as if she is intentionally, or not, doing the exact opposite. I don’t understand it.

Unfortunately, her apartment is not a Seinfeld episode where George does the opposite of what his intuition tells him to do and he has huge success with money, women and a career. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Idea for Sysop:  Posts in this forum seem to happen every other minute.  Is it possible to establish a live, open forum - similar to what YouTube uses during a live stream?  I would think doing so would make it easier for the member to follow (maybe make it available only to paid members).  Currently, anyone can log in a couple hours later and 75 posts have already been written, making it difficult to follow a specific subject matter (or contribute to it).

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Lately their whole apartment has been frustrating. Leora needs to think of herself as a business. What do my customers want? What have I done in the past that has drawn the most views on RLC? It feels as if she is intentionally, or not, doing the exact opposite. I don’t understand it.

This is not a Seinfeld episode where George does the opposite of what his intuition tells him to do and he has huge success with money, women and a career. 

the phone is the problem there and an outside world that doesn't give her a break, from the moment she gets up that phone determines her life, it seems as if the people who send her a message or call her know exactly when to do it she can never even relax, I don't see Leora as a company, but as a girl who is struggling

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

On a positive subject...Is it me or does Malia look like she has gotten into shape. Her legs, stomach and butt look like they have firmed up over the past couple months. Perhaps she is working out at a fitness club or maybe from all the walking she does outside their apartment. 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

On a positive subject...Is it me or does Malia look like she has gotten into shape. Her legs, stomach and butt look like they have firmed up over the past couple months. Perhaps she is working out at a fitness club or maybe from all the walking she does outside their apartment. 👍

a few times a week she does sports and running outside and you can see that well, she has a beautiful figure

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Leora should take a time out from the phone for 1 day.I´ve seen that even when she´s at sleep,that damn phone wake her up several time so she´s not getting a good sleeping.It´s not good for anyone to be

interrupted so many times when you´re supposed to have good sleep.Your body reacts to be tired all the time and you don´t feel well rested.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

the phone is the problem there and an outside world that doesn't give her a break, from the moment she gets up that phone determines her life, it seems as if the people who send her a message or call her know exactly when to do it she can never even relax, I don't see Leora as a company, but as a girl who is struggling

Perhaps she is struggling and if that’s the case she needs to find a balance between her personal life and the one that she agreed to when she decided to be on RLC. The solution would be to turn her phone off and put it out of site for a couple hours, especially when she goes to bed. There is nothing that urgent happening in her life that she needs to be glued to it 24/7. Cell phones have actually made people more disengaged. It’s a very tough habit to break, much like a chain smoker trying to give up cigarettes. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Concordo, è frustrante vederla sempre con quel telefono in mano, anche mentre dorme. E forse è anche per questo che la gente si lamenta. Posso capire che abbia una vita privata e si diverta (in questi giorni mi sembra si diverta poco ma è una mia impressione) ma vorrei vederla fare qualcosa oltre a dormire, lavarsi, uscire, tornare e stare al telefono TUTTO IL GIORNO e dormire e ripetere tutto. Vogliamo vedere qualcosa, non solo lei che chatta tutto il giorno.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1