Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #58 2020 July

happyone

20 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

during the week shopping etc etc is during the day, in the evening she is usually at home, only the weekends are really frustrating

yes i agree , and this weekend will be the same i believe

23 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

If you were a gambler you would be about to lose your money....I'm talking facts!  Whereas you are spewing fantasy as usual.

i would put my money on you jimbo,  she has a few appointments during today . Also malia went to HER hairdressers yesterday. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

The arrival of Kitty and Smith could give a change, if Leora finds it important to be among the top cams and top replay, she has a tough competitor in Kitty, Leora is a pro and may respond

Each to their own I suppose, but with false tits and even more tattoos than when Kitty left last time, Leora's got nothing to worry about as she's a real woman.

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Each to their own I suppose, but with false tits and even more tattoos than when Kitty left last time, Leora's got nothing to worry about as she's a real woman.

it is not about being a woman but about the total picture with which you let people look at you, for me Leora and Malia are the absolute number one, but I am not going to stare at an empty apartment during the weekend either

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1