Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #58 2020 July

happyone

5 minutes ago, domi500 said:

I translated a little this morning what was spoken !!! Tonight she reaffirmed her RELATIONSHIP with her NEW FICKER, and that because he doesn’t know WHAT she is a PAID MUSIC SHOW ACTRESS and from us DEEPPPEN the money it will LEAVE MORE IN THE NEXT TIME !!! Vatzennt from the whole WIER TROLLE be PAY for MALIA (If you look RISCHTIG in YOUR EYES just use it so that WOMAN QUEEN can enjoy your ferfickets LIFE outside the APARTMENT)

Thx for that Domi...It's as clear as mud 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

17 minutes ago, domi500 said:

Ich habe mir ein wenig heute Morgen übersetzt was Gesprochen wurde !!! Sie hat Heute abend ihre BEZIHUNG zu ihrem NEUEN FICKER bekräftigt , so und das da er ja nischt WEISS dass sie eine BEZAHLTE MUSCHIE SCHAUSTELLERIN ist und von uns DEPPPPEN das GEld kasiert wird sie in NÄCHTER ZEIT noch MEHR das HAUS VERLASSEN !!! Vatzieht aus dem Ganzen Wier TROLLE werden BEZAHLEN für MALIA die (Wenn ihr mal RISCHTIG in IHREN AUGEN schaut nur AUSGENUTZ wird damit FRAU KÖNIGIN ihr ferfickets LEBEN auserhalb der WOHNUNG GENIESSSEN KANN )

Reading is fundamental. 🤣

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

good night beautiful girls so cute so good and handsome

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸🌟👯‍♀️

good evening 

Good Morning  

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🌟🏍️ 🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

until tomorrow friends 

See you soon 

🐈😘

🐈😴

Thank god. I'm still in the stable.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, domi500 said:

I translated a little bit what was said this morning !!! Tonight she reaffirmed her RELATIONSHIP with her NEW FICKER, and that because he doesn’t know WHAT she is a PAID MUSIC SHOW ACTRESS and from us DEEPPPEN the money it will LEAVE MORE IN THE NEXT TIME !!! Vatzennt from the whole WIER TROLLE are PAY for MALIA (If you look RISCHTIG in YOUR EYES just use it so that WOMAN QUEEN can enjoy your ferfickets LIFE outside the APARTMENT)

I got to ask you this domi500.why are you even here if you don´t  like to watch these 2 women?There are 9 other appartments you could look at instead.Why are you here then?Go somewhere else instead of coming here to complain your shit over them.I´ve

read your other complaining over Leora that she´s buying a lot of things for your hard eárned money ,clothes and things.Why,are you jealous.I think they are worth every single euro they earn.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2