Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #58 2020 July

happyone

20 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

even Paul can send flowers via the internet but I notice again that the trolls are active so I am gone

Paul send her flowers? Do you really think with the little money Paul makes, especially since he no longer gets free rent, can afford to send her bouquets of fresh flowers every week? Paul can’t even afford to send her a bag of flour!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, NewYorkJoe said:

That would be fantastic, however I believe Leora’s performance earlier was like a person at work punching their time card. In her mind she’s met her obligation to her RLC viewers and we probably won’t see much more from her for the next 3 - 4 days. She needs to save most of her (sexual) energy up for her beau (aka...flower guy) 🌺

You are entitled to your opinion. That being all it is. This being a forum,  my opinions have equal credence to all the negative  ones. 😏

Perhaps we should start a thread for negative comments only. Or, call a half dozen or so posters,  The Leora, and Malia Negative Fan Club. The ticket counters do not care whether one is a negative fan, or a positive fan. 😁 Please pay for your ticket in advance !!!

What I have noticed over the years. Is that there are a number of people who go from one apartment to another apartment. Spewing their negativity. To the point, the moderators have to step in. 😧 

It is a shame some adults are seemingly happy, only when they can make another person unhappy.  😒

I suspect this apartment, and the current tenants will be around as long as the tenants choose to be a part of the RLC project.  😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Paul send her flowers? Do you really think with the little money Paul makes, especially since he no longer gets free rent, can afford to send her bouquets of fresh flowers every week? Paul can’t even afford to send her a bag of flour!

Someone has been walking in Paul's shoes apparently !!!😏

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1