Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #58 2020 July

happyone

7 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora left the apartment at 8:04 she should be arriving home soon. I'm guessing.

G'day mate. If her taking her hair iron along with some other extra items in a shopping bag she took out with her may be any indication of such or not, I certainly wouldn't bet on it.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

G'day mate. If her taking her hair iron along with some other extra items in a shopping bag she took out with her may be any indication of such or not, I certainly wouldn't bet on it.

I don't imagine we will be seeing Leora for several hours, and perhaps  out all night again tomorrow.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I live in Melbourne and by law we need to wear a mask at all times when we leave our homes. If the police catch you it's $200 fine. If you get caught 5km from home it's $1620 fine or jail.

Being fined or jailed for not wearing a mask is over the top.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I too think it's time there was another apartment in Prague.

If you're thinking an apartment for Malia alone. I don't see that happening. If anything she will probably return home by years end or before.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Being fined or jailed for not wearing a mask is over the top.

It's a very contentious subject here in the UK, Personally, I'm all in favour of doing all that is possible to help defeat this virus and I believe most " vulnerable " people are..

It's very easy for people to be blase regarding the effects of wearing face masks, until perhaps a near and dear friend or relative dies from Covid 19, Somehow perhaps that may concentrate peoples minds more on the fact that for a slight inconvenience we could be ensuring that we are doing all we humanly can to play our part in finally eradicating the decease.

Wearing them might at worse give a positive psychological boost to some people....Where's the harm in that?

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It's a very contentious subject here in the UK, Personally, I'm all in favour of doing all that is possible to help defeat this virus and I believe most " vulnerable " people are..

It's very easy for people to be blase regarding the effects of wearing face masks, until perhaps a near and dear friend or relative dies from Covid 19, Somehow perhaps that may concentrate peoples minds more on the fact that for a slight inconvenience we could be ensuring that we are doing all we humanly can to play our part in finally eradicating the decease.

Wearing them might at worse give a positive psychological boost to some people....Where's the harm in that?

It's not about wearing the mask, but giving people fines for not wearing a mask is ridiculous.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Good Morning

good evening 

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute so good and handsome

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

good weekend

good day of work

🐈 😘🙂👍

21 minutes ago, Pepe said:

It's not about wearing the mask, but giving people fines for not wearing a mask is ridiculous.

I have to disagree with you. In my opinion if a government decides on a course of action that is possibly in the public interest then in a democratic society it's normally in general accepted, not always 100% but nevertheless accepted.

The only way to enforce any action is to make it the best option...Therefore accepting to wear a mask as opposed to paying a fine seems the best option....Otherwise we have anarchy.

It's not perhaps always acceptable to you as an individual, but it might be for the greater good of your neighbours....People have every right to put themselves in danger, but they don't have the right to expose me to the same danger.

• Like 5