Forum Support - Bugs, errors, troubleshooting, etc.

Admin

Guest Squirrel

Poor little Squirrel is still unable to post a simple jpg or video capture from any of his systems or hardware. He can post hyperlinks."Insert Code" also remains inactive.

Woe is poor little Squirrel.

But Squirrel is patient.

Have another beer, Admin. I have great faith in your abilities, and you've had a tumultuous week...we shall overcome...

Are the attachments that you're trying to attach edited in anyway? Interestingly I see 12 "'Your attachment has failed security checks and cannot be uploaded" errors in the logs, and you're the only one getting them. Apparently, images that have been edited in photoshop can be an issue.

Guest Squirrel

Not edited. Straight off the net; and they're family friendly old jpgs of TV test patterns. Not too big, but can't be uploaded on either of my systems and I've hosed down everything from the modem to the keyboards.

I suppose I could go to a Starbucks with the Linux machine and try it there... I'll keep trying, but 2 different computers with 2 entirely different OS's, and 6 different browsers aren't helping me pin down the problem, either.

Guest Squirrel

One more test for tonight:

I'm UP!!!!! Yea!!

You are correct about some pictures not loading. Strange, since I've tried several, obviously wrong ones. I still get the rejection warning from some of them; this beyonce one actually came through, but then again, I posted it last week without difficulty. I'll let you know if I have more problems...maya worked also.

Odd filtering going on there, I assume.

I already see that the 'Remove Formatting' icon must be clicked in order to change fonts sizes once something been written.

post-0-145739606586_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Do the cams freeze a lot? If so is it the RLC server not handling the traffic? I have a fast gaming computer with everything up to date. Is there any setting I can use for the flash player (or what ever runs these cams)

ALSO is there a way to keep the previous apartment cam in the same room. In other words if you switch back to an apartment the cam is the same room you left.  I ask too many questions BUT we all could use some tricks and tips.  Thanks