Forum Support - Bugs, errors, troubleshooting, etc.

Admin

Do the cams freeze a lot? If so is it the RLC server not handling the traffic? I have a fast gaming computer with everything up to date. Is there any setting I can use for the flash player (or what ever runs these cams)

ALSO is there a way to keep the previous apartment cam in the same room. In other words if you switch back to an apartment the cam is the same room you left.  I ask too many questions BUT we all could use some tricks and tips.  Thanks

FYI, this forum isn't affiliate with RLC. I would suggest addressing your concerns with them.

@Tay

ALSO is there a way to keep the previous apartment cam in the same room. In other words if you switch back to an apartment the cam is the same room you left.  I ask too many questions BUT we all could use some tricks and tips.  Thanks

This thread may help with that I use it but it's not updated with Alina and Anton's new apartment.

http://camcaps.net/cam-scripts/multiple-cam-viewer

Nah. It's on their end. Their server is slower than the second coming of Christ. Add HD to it and it dies.

I disagree with you, my internet returned to full speed after reaching it's cap for the month, and now I have no freezing or issues opening cams.

I found when it was slow, it froze and failed to open Alina's apartment with the new H.D. cams.

The issue could be with your I.S.P., if not the speed, the bandwidth could be affecting it.

• 2 months later...
Guest Squirrel

Test works. I originally had the black screen, then Mozilla gave me a requestor asking me to allow Quicktime on the site, and it now plays fine with Firefox & Win7. (Ant Video Downloader doesn't recognize it, but that's to be expected.)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Why is CC very slow around 0600 (GMT -8) for over a month now.  It happen at home and on my laptop at Starbucks.  This is the time I like to be on CC

I think its related to an automated database backup. I have changed the backup time, I am hoping that will fix the issue. Please let me know if you continue to experience it.

Why is CC very slow around 0600 (GMT -8) for over a month now.  It happen at home and on my laptop at Starbucks.  This is the time I like to be on CC

I think its related to an automated database backup. I have changed the backup time, I am hoping that will fix the issue. Please let me know if you continue to experience it.

Thank you but you should not have changed the backup time it would have been easier for me to change my time then for you to find a time slot open that would make everyone happy.

Thank you but you should not have changed the backup time it would have been easier for me to change my time then for you to find a time slot open that would make everyone happy.

I noticed it too. There is no reason to have a resource intensive backup going during "business hours" it still happens just at a slower time.

• 2 weeks later...

This is the official forum support thread. If you encounter any errors, bugs, or something that isn't working please post here.

- Admin

I just paid $12 subscription how long does it take before I can view the galleries and all of the other 1000s of pics and videos?

Regards

Paul